Will Smith Thread

Big Willie Style

Attached: 26ab5c51-ecbd-44b8-bf6f-21f99845d661.png (1077x1031, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6sWfk1H6ZpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I always respected the dude because of his non degenerate form of rap. Then he just proves he is a low IQ idiot who resorts to violence

How white do you have to be to describe that weak slap as "violent" lol

lmao how many of your agency's boomer team did it take to curate this very 4chanish post? fuck off, nobody takes this fake shit at face value. you tried and you failed to keep the oscars relevant.

I've been arguing with my wife about it because I'm fairly certain that it was totally staged

With how much money is involved in keeping the oscars relevant, they could easily pay chris rock enough money to take a little bitch slap.

Any Forumsmours deserve to get extirpated

He didn't even try to defend himself, like he knew it was coming and steeled himself for impact. I've watched a lot of pro wrestling and I know what I'm talking about

this

>I'm fairly certain that it was totally staged
no shit it was staged. how fucking dumb is your wife?

Will Smith is a former musician faggot

Don't talk shit about my wife or you'll get a slap too

It was fake, man. I’d never watch the Oscars, but I’ll watch that minute and a half clip a few dozen times for sure.

you don't need to watch the clip, you can tell just by the unnatural number of threads on a music board trying to milk this vaguely music related bullshit thing that nobody actually cares about

your wife is a dumb whore

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=6sWfk1H6ZpE

Why is everyone pretending like this staged Hollywood celebrity stunt is actually funny?

Why is pro wrestling entertaining?

Why would you expect someone to slap you in the middle of an awards show in front of cameras

lmao pussy ass whiteboy yessir got his goofy ass

Because it was staged you fucking retard try using some logic

BASED

No it wasn’t staged. Can’t you see the surprise on Chris Rock’s face? I’m a Navy Seal with a Ranger tab and I know exactly what I’m talking about.

>look like a mutated orange cat-man
>famous homosexual house-nigger gets into catty slap fight with you for talkin mess on his beard's lack of hair

Attached: youtubekids2022.jpg (524x224, 36.69K)

I like Chris Rock and this doesn't make me like him any less. However, it does make me like Will Smith a little more - I don't think what he did was perfect, but he literally just damaged his career to do what he felt he had to. Good guy.

This is such a low IQ take. If you had respected Smith for being a stand up guy, great. But he's a shit rapper. I like him as a person and an actor, but liking him for doing bad, clean pop rap? And then judging him for slapping a guy who made fun of his wife's medical condition? I can tell you're not playing with a full deck.

lol you're legit mentally ill or very, very stupid if you think a PR team is posting on Any Forums. This is unabashedly a really bad, damaging move for Smith's career, and they wouldn't do that to keep an award show "relevant." That's such a moronic premise it's sad.

ngl tho, Smith should've divorced his ugly, unpleasant wife a very long time ago. His son is all fucked up because of her. Didn't she cheat on him? I think it was fine he slapped rock, but it's hard to completely put myself in his shoes because I can't imagine ever putting up with, let alone marrying, a woman like that. He could probably have any woman he wants. Shit, you're a famous black actor, go marry someone beautiful like Gugu Mbatha-Raw.

Attached: Gugu-Mbatha-Raw-bio-e1582148199123.jpg (1200x627, 68.82K)