2000+22

>2000+22
>board still full of plebs discussing garbage
At least /classical/ is autistically discussing decent music, rest of you fags get taste

Attached: mfw.png (640x640, 780.27K)

We should have generals for every genre this board discusses(bleep, classical, metal, ambient, jazz, shoegaze, post-punk, scaruffi core, prog, that should be it) so that every one can just stay in their containment zones without shitting up the catalog with pointless bickering.

Isn't that how it is now?

No it used to be. But then some of those died so the people from there just started going all over the place and making mu a mess.

>classicfag stepped out of his containment thread today
shouldn't you be finishing your homework user? those english packets get really hard, even for big boys like you

u lik generals budy>?

Attached: generalsingh.jpg (474x465, 39.08K)

If you really think /classical/ is full of children, I'd be embarrassed that some kids have better taste.

>/classical/faggot has an inflated sense of self-importance
What else is new?

>/classical/faggot
Nice claim there. Got anything to back that up?

Next time, just make a Any Forumsbait thread if you are desperate for (You)s

Heck yeah bro, shit's highbrow over there!

Attached: 1622800680500.png (371x203, 12.54K)

There's frequently generals for most of the genres you listed.
I don't think the core issue with current year mu can be fixed with more fragmentation.

it's Any Forums. i don't just think /classic/ is full of children, i *know* the whole damn board is full of the little cunts

define taste

Holy based

Classical music is dead and there’s nothing you can do about it, cope harder

>classical music is decent
>the rest of the board's interests are garbage
so what do you recommend?

Classical music is for faggots. All my niggas listen to Baroque.

Says nothing about the quality of the music

Even the best of classical like chopin and liszt have pretty damn boring melodies. It's impressive to listen to, but not very fun. Classical composers didn't have a good sense of when to stop their melodies or keep them going nor could they pick the best notes.