Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ebrpRKUMcss
youtube.com/watch?v=OWKzRngush4
youtube.com/watch?v=cWY-94iPXUU
youtu.be/21LvyjfGsew
youtube.com/watch?v=e4CpGLQI8mA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't you dare lump Spotemgottem in with these other terrible "artists"

The thing with zoomers is that the internet means that there's such a massive variety in taste. Me and my friends all tend towards stuff from the 20th century, punk, post punk and the likes. But other people I know like mumble rap, drill and all of the modern melanin music. It's such a diverse group that you can't really define peak zoomercore anymore

Millennial here... it feels fucking weird for you to dump off a bunch of shitty Millennial artists like Soulja Boi, Travis Scott, Drake, Charli XCX... shit, if I keep going I'm going to name 90% of the artists on this fucking image. I could almost appreciate that, but it's just really retarded. You don't just get to dump off our trash on the zoomers.

Also, Tyler is solidly Millennial. So is Pink Guy. Come on, now.

There are also good zoomer artists...
youtube.com/watch?v=ebrpRKUMcss
youtube.com/watch?v=OWKzRngush4
youtube.com/watch?v=cWY-94iPXUU

Vampire Rave Party feels like the epitome of zoomer culture all wrapped in one nice package youtu.be/21LvyjfGsew

If you ever wanna show someone what zoomer music sounds like play this for them. I can't think of a better representation

>Relies heavily on nostalgia
>Can't tell if the songs are meant to be ironic or not
>Anime girl on the cover
>A blend of multiple genres
The list goes on

Attached: 5D39B0B2-5595-4A67-986F-4ED6FFCC8B00.jpg (600x600, 83K)

oh hello post internet have you listened to пcихeя - гepoй пoкoлeния бapхaт?

>Anime girl

>punk and post punk
Jesus if that's all you listen to then you're really no better at all you retard. Just because there is accessibility to all of this music doesn't mean people actually try or that Zoomers have "diverse" music tastes. Mostly everyone is retarded and they do not care to diversify their taste in anything much less something like music. The average zoomer listens to shitty (c)rap or shit like Tame Impala, Olivia Rodrigo, or Billie Eilish. The ones that even develop their taste just a tad then start having an ego around it as if it's something that is completely unique. The point is, even zoomers "with taste" more times than not only care about fitting into some niche and don't even listen to it. You see this with these retards that worship Kurt Cobain, a lot of "taste" in shit for zoomers is purely aesthetics above all else. The reason for this being that Zoomers have a even more lack of identity that Millennials which sounds shocking considering what was said about millennials a decade or so ago.

than Millenials*

Millenials MUST protect their identity from the Zoomer scourge

Is my taste zoomercore?

Attached: Chart Top 40 2-10-2021.jpg (2626x1600, 1.64M)

DaBaby, Travis Scott, Lil Baby, Young Thug, Drake, Future, Linkin Park, ERB, Sean Kingston, Taio Cruz, Taylor Swift, Kanye West, Lady Gaga, NBA Youngboy, NLE Choppa, Blueface, Meek Mill, Justin Bieber, Cardi B, Polo G, XXXtentacion, Juice Wrld

its what zoomers listen to, not zoomer artists

youtube.com/watch?v=e4CpGLQI8mA

kinda, you are like the zoomer equivalent of a millenial hipster

This is an absence of taste

LEAVE JOEL OUT OF THIS

This is an surplus of taste

Based

Bit of an overreaction there. If you dared to read my post you'd see the words "tend to" and "the likes" to show I don't just listen to a couple of genres. But judging from your comment you sound like a whiny old man anyway. Boomers were cunts to millenials, and now they're being cunts to zoomers. Go figure.

You seem like an older zoomer, like 23-24ish. Am I right?

Also, wtf, can someone explain 100 gecs to me? All the kids seem to love them, but I have tried listening to them several times and it just sounds like inane, obnoxious garbage to me. What is the appeal??

I'm in my 30s, so not a zoomer, but you need to chill out. Most of the people you're talking about are literally teenagers, and nobody has good taste when they're a kid. I only listened to garbage pop music in my teens, and didn't start broadening my horizons until late in college. Give them a chance to grow up a bit before you talk so much shit.