What's the deal with this album??

What's the deal with this album??

Attached: file.png (312x319, 170.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6sRA36xi1W4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its dope as fuck and has a cool cover which you will later come to recognize as a famous painting by a very dope ass painter but you wont know it for a really long time

>dope

i also repeated
>a
a few times
as well as
>you

I remember the time back in 2003 when i met Kim at a club called "Hells Kitchen" in Tacoma Washington, she was in her late 40's or early 50's at the time. She was nervously smoking a cigarette and obviously tweeking on crystal meth, twice she put the wrong end of her smoke into her mouth, she was dancing very cringy and i started talking to her and it seemed like almost in a flash she began to rub my dick through my jeans getting it hard and asking me if i like to fuck and if i like having my cock sucked, quickly we found ourselves at a cheap motel near the airport. She licked her palm and stroked my penis with her petite hand lubricating it with her saliva and swabbing the inside of her cheeks with it. Over the course of four hours i leaned her head over the edge of the bed and bulged her throat leaving a puddle of spit on the floor. With my stiff rod I fucked her pussy and stretched her anus in multiple ass to mouth sessions, how odd i thought it was for a supposed feminist icon to enjoy being fucked in such a way, I beat her face with my boner after shooting a load on it and she developed deep purple and blue bruises from her blood thinning medication, I could go on but for now thats all i feel like sharing, needless to say we had a long session of chem fueled sex and i never spoke to her before or sense.

I really like how the bootleg Russian vinyl was able to capture the true spirit if the cover art...

Attached: download (10).jpg (224x225, 4.88K)

>What's the deal with Sonic Youth?
>They're not soundwaves...
>And they're not getting any younger

Attached: Jerry-Seinfeld-2019.jpg (1122x1600, 336.67K)

Funny how they translated Daydream Nation, but not the band name. I got Vol 4 bootleg from Russia and they at least transcribed the band name into Russian.

Attached: photo_2022-03-26_12-48-26.jpg (960x1280, 175.32K)

we need a william gibson version of this

haha
in russia FUCK YOU DO NOT JOKE ABOUT RUSSIA IN RUSSIA

hmmm it's ok I suppose
I have the original LP with the signed poster it's worth dough jealous nerds????????????

jealous?
no
give it to me or i will beat your wimp ass

Late 80s SY is kinda overrated aside from a couple of songs. The best period is either No Wave era SY or Washing Machine era SY

2nd best album of all time

I like the first song, couldn't get past the rest of the album, boring noisy shit

its amazing, everything else sonic youth made is unfortunately shit

Are you sure that's a bootleg? I believe Stas Namin actually licensed albums he released, unlike Tropillo

What about the 1st?

Dunno. They were so popular when I was in high school and I didn't get it at all.

If no wave era includes evol and washing machine era includes Experimental jet set I 100% agree

How old are you?

based retard

For me, it is the Sonic Youth in USSR
youtube.com/watch?v=6sRA36xi1W4

its all in the sound man. like unwound; its just kino noise

and kim gordon sings funny

Attached: ECRiroUXoAEfi2D.jpg (680x527, 49.55K)

gay ass album

pretty sure pitchfork rated it the #1 album of the 1980s. its cool but "rather ripped" is my favorite SY.