Bye patents and monopolies!

Bye patents and monopolies!

Hackers steal everything from the music industry etc and give them to their people streamlined for free and supported by the Russian government!

Attached: FD01D2D1-FFCA-4A24-8669-6CF055E61D4D.jpg (1125x1425, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=my8O_UTzemU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pushin b

yep all those music patents

Do you have any idea how much can be copied and stolen?

All.

So Asians aren't creative.

considering artists make cents off their own work compared to the label and anyone else higher in the company. Yeah, let the top dogs bleed

>copyright destroyed
based let me help

Attached: 894.png (464x443, 33.08K)

I'm just pointing out that music isn't really patent protected. What the fuck is this thread though? Counterfeits, knockoffs, piracy, none of this is new shit and none of it is essentially Russian. China is way more blatant with their fakery and disregard for copyrights

Slayer.
Go feast.

Attached: FB351374-FB2C-4701-AB69-981F596CF9D9.jpg (750x1000, 229.76K)

Well Russia and China are now going full-tilt and more. They have nothing to hide.

Innovation, love, progress, and utopia always prevail.

Attached: 215DD79A-FB18-4312-B0E0-80D3FE534D9F.jpg (1725x2427, 877K)

>Well Russia and China are now going full-tilt and more
Russia has certainly spilled their spaghetti. Xi is just watching the Russian economy crash and sitting back, though.
>Innovation
represented here by chinese counterfeiting
>love, progress, and utopia
>China
Xinjiang Uighur Autonomous Province

Wtf

The rate of pure white babies being born in Russia has risen exponentially. There’s going to be 2 billion Russians soon they said on cnn today. It worries me. Is it all over? It feels like it.

>There’s going to be 2 billion Russians soon
what? the population of Russia is less than half of the US. why are you acting like you're just some schizoposter when you're actually here to push a pro-Russia pro-China narrative? you're acting like a kike and it disgusts me.

The sanctions just killed the monopolies forever and save Russia and everyone. Also, glory China, the embodiment of idealism!

Don’t worry, god is love. Not wrathful.
Everyone wants the same for each other!

Attached: 10B6E744-4748-484D-B459-DF4F1A089329.jpg (750x740, 162.74K)

+ZAPPER+ +RAPE DICK+ +LRAD+

pretty sure the average Russian is JUSTed right now with these sanctions.
also China is the most soulless profiteer country on the planet

Stop being mean to me! I know you’re Jewish too. You idiots, you ruined everything! I can’t stand being around other Jews anymore! I can’t stand this cult and people like you! It’s evil!

youtube.com/watch?v=my8O_UTzemU

China IS soul.
China has won Americas love and heart.
That’s wrong that you’re being abused.
You don’t belong to anyone nor anything beyond your love. Everyone shall save you and everyone from that cult.

Attached: FB4B69D8-7368-4D49-BD9C-8ED6DE91B313.png (1684x1418, 2.94M)

>posts the most western-looking chinese people ze could find

Thank you. Chinese are so beautiful and soulful. Protect the heaven in humanities souls. I feel scared in the USA. The only people that protect and save me are Nazis. I was so wrong about them. They’re the only real heroes. A skinhead guy saved me from some evil so-called celebrity last week. The purest soul I’ve ever met. And he doesn't judge me as bad for being Jewish or make me out to be anything but my true self! He doesn’t see me as Jewish at all. That never has happened to me! Also just so you know, all the celebrities in Hollywood are fake! They only exist because they serve the evil monopoly I once served. They’re not actually famous nor loved nor liked!
I gotta get out of here. Please protect the Nazis too! They’re not evil and they’re not like what’s on movies! Save us all! I believe in China and Russia!