March 24, 2022... I Am Forgotten

Why did the shills suddenly leave? Did the digital marketing contract end already?

Attached: Ants_from_Up_There_-_Black_Country,_New_Road.jpg (300x300, 21.18K)

This is a really good album. Probably my favorite of the year.

SNOWGLOBES DONT SHAKE ON THEIR OWNNNN
AHHHHYYYYAHAHAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1596991868932.png (652x520, 200.05K)

We're just in March you ridiculous fucking moron.

Attached: EjBzkJdXYAA-DsQ.jpg (499x481, 27.94K)

What do you honestly think of Olivia's body of work?

oops I pasted the wrong thing don't tell my boss

I want to be her husband but she earns all the money and pays all the bills and I sit on my ass at home all day posting frogs on a music forum

Georgia heavy hangers

Obviously meant so far you fucking retard scum bastard.

>Any Forums is relevant enough and has enough traffic to make it worthwhile to shill it here
Delusions of grandeur. I’m still listening to it, still a great record. I do think it’s incredibly retarded however that Any Forums gets mad when people talk about liking this album, but then makes sneering threads when people aren’t posting it enough. If you don’t like this album, then why did you make a thread about it?

everyone's waiting for bm lp3 info

seems like every big release desu, no one cares about anything released last year at this point

People that think labels and studios shill on Any Forums of all places are some of the biggest morons on this website. Companies don't want to touch this place with a 12-foot pole let alone pander and advertise to us.

The JIDF and CIA are interested in this place. Why wouldn't Ninja Tune?

>Companies don't want to touch this place
it's anonymous. anyone can shill here anonymously.

Attached: 1322723513410.jpg (196x213, 14.51K)

I'd say the biggest of the windmill bands still see discussion, be it positive or negative; otherwise you're right. Is music dead? Did this the beginning of this decade mark the end?
I want to hope they're just baiting or joking when they that stuff

>Did the digital marketing contract end already?
it unironically costs a lot of money to botfarm or pay actual human shills to plaster your shit online 24/7

I think most of the people who like the record learned that Any Forums wasn't going to have good discourse on the band any time soon, and so they decided to give it a rest since it was unproductive. Nobody wants to spend their time perusing through hate threads of a band they enjoy unless they are self-hating, which I suppose partly explains why I'm here.

Plus, if you think that everyone who likes records you don't on here are paid shills, then you frankly need to remove your tinfoil hat.

July 19, 2022. Save the date.

It might’ve happened in the past when this place was somewhat relevant to underground music and didn’t have the atrocious reputation it has today, but there is literally no point shilling to the rapidly dwindling poster count we have now.

Of course, that’s exactly what a shill WOULD say… right?

Attached: 2F4A9B8A-25CB-46AB-BFED-F9639075ACB9.png (1418x1080, 900.57K)

The point is it's not worth any company's time to shill here. Most labels and studios don't want to attract an audience from Any Forums anyway. They can get much better results on more normie platforms like Reddit and Instagram that have a much larger user base to shill to.

It doesn't have to be paid bots. It could just be one person connected to the band spamming while bored.

The unpaid interns at Matador and Subpop would do anything for a chance to work at a cool indie record label.

This precisely.

Not too sure about this, I think interns have their lines they won't cross, and posting on Any Forums might just be one of them. Hell, Matador doesn't even have an internship program.