Times anthony fantano was based?

Times anthony fantano was based?

Attached: Bladee - Red Light ALBUM REVIEW - YouTube - 5 02.jpg (1264x711, 204.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J2pJlsN2o6s
youtube.com/watch?v=H12C70upjLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not that one

You start

cope

Bladee sucks. Listen to Semetary.

what a fucking poseur man. doesn't even bother reviewing gluee or eversince then churns this review out of his ass only to pretend he likes the newer albums.
anyway, i would answer the original question but i don't actually remember most of this man's opinions.

I like when he shits on Hopsin and Chance, the Rapper. also when he shits on Nav. I only care about the negative reviews.

>white chief keef
do wiggers really?

he generally lieks to punch down to things he knows he can get away with giving really bad scores, he tiptoes heavy around stuff that might get him in hot water with certain fanbases (the new Charli)

this isn't based.. this is just correct.

kys

a zero to the right of that 1 is missing

When he could meme freely on his thatistheplan channel, shit was legit funny sometimes until he cucked and deleted everything because it was le uh oh problematic.

Attached: 82541913_108473344030389_3750833667316908032_n.jpg (1366x768, 88.78K)

I know it's a dead horse at this point, but this one really felt like he was baiting. No-one can genuinely like Kanye and think MBDTF is anything less than an 8.

he also thought 808s was underwhelming and yeezus is one of his worsts, he's a retard

I already listen to both

I dont really care that he thinks mbdtf is a 6, what makes it unforgivable and retaded is that he thinks ksg is a fucking 10. I cant possbily imagine how you listen to those two albums and think ksg is the better of the two. Pure contrarianism/attention seeking

this aint it

>ksg 10/10
this unironically ruined zoomers, now they ALL go and scream that ksg is the best ye-album and even contending the best rap album of all time. It's a disaster

That time when he reviewed a Quadeca song, it genuinely moved him to tears, he praised the song and really spoke from the heart
And then he 5/10’d the album

youtube.com/watch?v=J2pJlsN2o6s

youtube.com/watch?v=H12C70upjLU

Attached: C1B5AB0A-0D24-479B-B33F-0BB97DD120E0.jpg (828x529, 265.47K)

Not OP, that was from when I was posting in my last thread