What music do twinks listen to?

What music do twinks listen to?

Attached: Björn Andrésen (1).png (640x800, 946.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1stdU3Y_yAg
youtu.be/zPssuBgacZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/1stdU3Y_yAg

You tell me.

I listen to 2hu rearranges and prog metal 99% of the time

you're straight. twinks like cock.

most of them listen lana del rey and whatever female pop and indie starts are currently popular. if they're toxic they have a twitter stan account for a specific one.

you just described a flamboyanty girlish gay man, not a twink, a twink is a slim boyish person
I don't need to listen to Billie Eilish or stan for her on twitter while sucking cock. I will happily listen to Opeth while lusting for Peter Steele's cock (rip)

The Smiths (first two albums)

youtu.be/zPssuBgacZY

I used to date a trap who listened to weeb music, prog metal, and type o negative so I’m going to second this user’s post from personal experience

If music taste reflects the self, it would make sense that we'd like raw female singer-songwriter stuff because it balances typically male straightforwardness with female fragility, which is sort of the twink essence I think. Also songs by other twinks.

I've been listening to a lot of Black Dresses and Kinokoteikoku recently

lady gaga, katy perry, madonna, olivia newton john, rihanna, laura nyro, beyonce, kesha, diamanda galas, nicki minaj, kim petras, lana del rey, kate bush, halsey, fiona apple, charlie xcx, jessie ware, lorde, kimbra, björk, post-speak now taylor swift, tinashe, sade, mariah carey, lizzy mercier descloux, ariana grande, gwen stefani, slayyyter, dua lipa, the smiths, sia, cyndi lauper, grace jones, whitney houston, lydia lunch, kylie minogue, adele, ichiko aoba, iggy azalea, aretha franklin, sheena ringo, britney spears, robyn, perfume genius, carly rae jepsen, jhene aiko, joni mitchell, christina aguilera, fergie, dorian electra, kero kero bonito, poppy, 100 gecs / laura les, lauryn hills, janellé monaé, alice glass, ava max, azealia banks, portishead, fka twigs, cardi b, dusty springfield, abba, post 2010’s friday rebecca black, ariel pink, florence + the machine, jessie j, sophie, mary margaret o’hara, doja cat, caroline polachek, sza, village people, grace slick, grimes, nico, frank ocean, utada hikaru, nina simone

Look into the life of the guy in the pic. Poor bastard.

He behaved like a woman

If he behaved like a woman, he would have fucked every dude who so much as looked at him.

>Björn Andrésen's arrival in Tokyo has been described as being similar to the Beatles landing in the U.S. The young actor was met with mass hysteria and received an enormous amount of female attention.

I'm crying rn

whats the bad part

The part where gay pedophiles paw at him (including the director of the film he debuted in) like a piece of meat.

whats pedophilic about wanting to fuck a teenager. thats called normal behavior

Why do you like to put people into labeled boxes ? Your gender/sexuality doesnt have to equal musics taste. IF youre a normie you will listen to pop no matter if youre straight or a fag.

That was just one part of his life that he got over. Sure it sucks to be put in box, but its not like he wanted to pursue a career in acting.

uggos will never understand