Untitled

youtu.be/mZtuyfxJ5Mg

Attached: 14131232424324.jpg (3024x4032, 985.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YrBGt4F4Mi4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

uh oh the caveman is shilling himself again
ooga booga go away

fye

Just give it up and become a rapper

>uh oh the caveman is shilling himself again
>ooga booga go away
>Just give it up and become a rapper

Attached: 1625179077243.png (255x250, 44.64K)

>as if what he does isn't just zoomer rap still

I look like this and made these two posts I’m also trans btw

forgot to mention I’m trans and made this post and love kanye west 100 gecs and RYM

You look like a rapist lol

>You look like a rapist lol

Attached: 1619316787351 - Copy.gif (420x420, 76.14K)

I’m trans btw and use discord regularly and look like this Forgot to mention it in my rapist post

based lmao
anyways his newest song reminds me of joy division or the cure really has 80s goth rock vibes
hopefully he makes more
youtu.be/YrBGt4F4Mi4

nice a really good post punk banger

ya definitely

fye

gem and nice dubs

one day you'll look back on your late teens and how you could've lived your life to the fullest in your prime and you decided to lock yourself in your crummy little room and make endless posts on the dregs of the internet about your music which, let's face it, isn't going anywhere and no amount of youtube spam comments on popular videos or Any Forums shill posts will ever change that

if you want actual advice make your music look more professional and not like any landfill zoomer bullshit and if you're gonna shill your shit on here at least make it believable like the artists that blew up on here that came before you, negative reinforcement isn't gonna work and an entire board disliking you isn't gonna get you anywhere. and if you have the means for it get singing lessons they'd do wonders. i know i typed way too much for a daily troll post but i got nothing better to do at work and i don't like seeing kids waste their youth away

He's 24, it's probably over

one day you'll look back on your late teens and how you could've lived your life to the fullest in your prime and you decided to lock yourself in your crummy little room and make endless posts on the dregs of the internet about your music which, let's face it, isn't going anywhere and no amount of youtube spam comments on popular videos or Any Forums shill posts will ever change that if you want actual advice make your music look more professional and not like any landfill zoomer bullshit and if you're gonna shill your shit on here at least make it believable like the artists that blew up on here that came before you, negative reinforcement isn't gonna work and an entire board disliking you isn't gonna get you anywhere. and if you have the means for it get singing lessons they'd do wonders. i know i typed way too much for a daily troll post but i got nothing better to do at work and i don't like seeing kids waste their youth away

>I regret my life and being a wageslave so you must suffer like me!!!!
do boomers really lmao
I'm already rich why the fuck would I work.
I gain like 10-20 new subscribers on youtube daily I've already blown up I just like to shitpost and make losers like you seethe who work deadend wagie jobs because it's funny.
Now go back to making my big macs for my bulking lifting cycle boomie. I'll go back to doing my very first concert in a month or so for actual payment not like I'll need it since as I said I'm already very wealthy.

Attached: 1625178098567.gif (125x125, 2.46M)

lmfao fucking based
ELEVEN haters on suicide watch working at McDonald's while ELEVEN is already rich.

> t. 24 year old

this sounds like cope

He literally admitted to being broke a couple of weeks back LMAO

meanwhile you're 35 years old having to wageslave when I'm already rich as fuck lmfao
this sounds like rage and actual cope.
figures the wagecucks are seething cause they regret their life choices.
meanwhile I already have managers hitting me up on DMs and I'll be doing IRL concerts and music videos soon lmfao
>b-but that can't be right anonymous virgin white dudes think your music is shit so normalfags must hate it too!!!

HOLY BASED

fye

20 new subscribers a day yet you make IG highlights to commemorate hitting both 400 and 500 subs :^) For someone that successful you sure care an awful lot, must be a pain in the ass to do highlights every 5 days or so

not really it takes less than 30 seconds to record one of those highlights lmfaoing at your virgin white rage though.
be sure to be there for the 100k subs highlight with the rope tied around your neck.

Attached: 1622557835953.jpg (211x212, 36.37K)