I love her and want to kiss her on the mouth after we bake a cake

I love her and want to kiss her on the mouth after we bake a cake

Attached: 9642803A-AD8E-40D6-A1B6-2562F8ADED92.jpg (474x538, 42.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=18fL82AppJg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's one of those women where thinking about her just makes me depressed because life is cruel and random and appearances are more important than literally everything else and human existence is largely characterized by frustration and confusion

Attached: 1553182888909.jpg (2048x1368, 484.25K)

Beautiful female musicians don’t belong on this board.

She was so pure, and we lost her to art whores.

what did the arthoes do

Attached: x9ncJ0.gif (320x398, 2.87M)

wowa

fair enough

not this shit again

>She was so pure
not ever

Oh yes

Attached: DD0841A1-7019-46DD-9A68-834BC681445C.jpg (1080x1350, 106.46K)

youtube.com/watch?v=18fL82AppJg

You have rolled dubs and given a good description of life. You have achieved a level of gnosis. Welcome to suffering.

Wholesome and cakepilled

by her own admission she was a major alcoholic for years so she probably has quite bad breath

this is so true, something I've felt for quite a while actually. even with my gf -- which I didn't expect because, unlike some celeb crush that I'd have as a teenager or whatever who I'd never be able to hold or kiss or have sex with or whatever, I can hold her and be close to her, and it's very great and beautiful and satisfying -- I often think about her as being so beautiful that it induces some kind of pain in me, some cosmic horror, some fear of the beauty of life, nature and things. I don't know why this is the case, it's seemingly contradictory: wouldn't bearing witness to any kind of beauty inspire joy? Shouldn't it? Of course, aside from the incelic "gahhhh, I will never have her!!!" mourns which are of course pathetic and beside the point. Georges Bataille's essay "Solar Anus" explores this in a really interesting way, I'd reccomend it.

She aged like spoiled milk

How? She looks better than nearly all women her age. You are on Any Forums. You would.

how do you be the dude from new found glory and fuck that up that badly

Attached: 1645118941947.jpg (828x1011, 823.06K)