Teen pop punk band

Teen pop punk band

Attached: 81NXron4r1L._SL1425_.jpg (1418x1425, 308.09K)

THEY WALK AMOGUS?

Pretty good one too, at least for a little while.

When the album is sus

NAZI DEMONS

NAZI YOUTH

WOLVERINES IN DARK BROWN SUITS

THROW YOU IN THE OVEN AND YOU’RE OFF TO COOK

BLAME IT ALL ON NAZI YOUTH

Any other cultish bands like this that are catchier than they seem like they would be?

Can't deny they at least had some good songs. I think people hate them because of their mallcore reputation

This is the superior Misfits

Attached: acov_tid130475.jpg (600x600, 288.58K)

Fuck no. That's when Jerry Only took a steaming dump on the band's legacy.

I like both, prefer Danzig though. Can you actually explain why the Graves era is bad? People always have the opinion but rarely actually name any reasons why it supposedly sucks...

It’s wildly inconsistent. They had some great songs like Dig Up Her Bones, Scream, Lost In Space, and Walk Among Us, but they also had some of the worst cheese the band ever released.

Also, they’re not the real Misfits. It’s the original bassist and a bunch of new dudes.

Well, I don't think that the heavier sound suited them. Graves' vocals are hit and miss, sometimes he sounds really good and other times he sounds like he's putting on a voice that doesn't quite work. I also feel like they were a little self-consciously writing Misfits "to order" as it were.
Just listened to some of it back just now to check myself. I'll say it's better than I remember, but I'm still not really enjoying it much.

saying anything positive about Graves Misfits should be a hangable offense

I only listen to grown up music for grown ups like classical music. You retards probably drool on yourselves.

you are a hangable offense

SUS

Attached: Feesh.jpg (1272x720, 351.31K)

pls kil u self

Why you so sus

Attached: sussy.jpg (66x76, 4.96K)

Attached: mis36204_sg_musicians_jerryonly_020515--5aeb8def9873049486fd44c9a344830e.jpg (1920x1080, 198.17K)

No.

iirc graves listened to the misfits for the first time on the car ride to his audition

>Suck, Jackie, Suck. My cum will be your life force, and the only way to get it is to suck, and fuck
>Insemination of little girls in the middle of wet dreams
>I raped your mother today
>Moments like this never last, When new creatures rape your face
>Children in heat got no resistance

What did Danzig mean by attaching these lyrics to music for 15 years olds

Samhain was better

Danzig only person who can write song about raping and murdering babies and have everybody like it.