Slipknot or ICP, who wins?

Slipknot or ICP, who wins?

Attached: DCpn64AUIAAKfy5..jpg (2048x2048, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lYBIRHi5-o8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We win

Korn

The 2000's were truly awful

For me it's Slipknot.

No option

ICP at least has some amusing novelty songs like "To Catch a Predator.
"Fonz Pond" is also good for a Halloween spooky local legend kind of track.

Yes it is limp dick

Honestly it's weird to compare these 2. One is like horror butt metal and the other is wannabe clowncore over shitty old boom bap hip hop beats. Not really comparable. I would actually compare Slipknot to Clown Core more than ICP but if I had to chose it would be ICP. I think Slipknot is better musicianship-wise of course, but the band is just a bunch of unlikeable douche bags, Iowa literally just sounds like the band members fighting each other for 40 mins. ICP suffers from not being self aware at all, but at least they always seem to have fun which is based I guess.

Fuck ICP buy my CD

ICP are based
The "magnets, how do they work" line gets mocked a lot, but fucking please tell me how magnets work, right now
you can't? well that's because its fucking quantum mechanics
come back when you're comfortable with spin alignment and band gaps

I personally disagree but a valid take

ICP. More musical invention, more evolution, more influence, more of a subculture, more lore. I defy anyone to tell me whether Slipknot broke up or not without Googling.

ICP are 100% self-aware. Read Behind the Paint.

>shitty old boom bap hip hop beats
You've only listened to their first record. In fact, you may not even have listened to that.

They’ve dropped a single last year and their albums still regularly top charts? It’s just a more silent majority of listeners now, to the same effect of how bands like Nickelback or Imagine Dragons top charts yet hardly a normie openly cares about them

He probably listened to one track off Bass-ment cuts and called it a day.

>and the other is wannabe clowncore
Uh, well, ICP was around before "clowncore" which isn't even really a thing except for that one "band" that drives around in a van.

They're horrorcore, dummy.

Slipknot are just lame, regardless of actual technical proficiency.

ICP has Miracles - that's a pinnacle of outsider music. It's The Room of music.

It's both better than anything Slipknot ever released, as music, while being one of the worst pop songs ever written.

If you're a teenage girl from the midwest with a budding opiate problem, fite me.

Also I remember when Courtney Love said that 311 were the absolute zenith of ADIDAS rock.

youtube.com/watch?v=lYBIRHi5-o8

WHOOP WHOOP