Unpopular music opinions thread, I'll start

Unpopular music opinions thread, I'll start.

>djent is as bad as deathcore

Attached: doom metal fans get into a brawl.webm (540x960, 1.15M)

ok computer < kid a, amnesiac, hail to the thief, in rainbows, captain beefheart

Why have you included Captain Beefheart into a list about Radiohead I'm so confused.

I'm listing albums I think are better than ok computer (I realize beeheart isn't an album. I meant Trout Mask Replica ).

>most ppl on mu dont know how to listen to music nor do they enjoy music
>the evolution of electronic music in the past 100 years is more impressive than the thousands of years of non electronic music that came before it

The Bends>who the fuck cares? >Kid A

how do I listen to music

i dont think hyperpop is the future of music as it is right now simply because it is hyperannoying.
every normie i have shown it said it was too intense or too annoying, and it really is, it's very hard to listen to it for long periods of time.
we had moments in the past where music was intense, but you could listen to it without a "music induced headache" or something.

>too intense or too annoying, and it really is, it's very hard to listen to it for long periods of time
getting filtered by hyperpop is kinda funny lol. I forget sometimes how boring music gets the closer it is to the mainstream hyperpop barely touches the kinds of extremity and intensity you can find in modern music

Djent is the faggy knifeworks guy on the DDR machine little brother of deathcore, which would be the fat retard in a tapout shirt sitting by himself in the food court with headphones on

Hyperpop is for the faggot kid eating lunch in the bathroom wearing an invader zim hoodie with thumb holes. The one who always gets books slapped out of their hands in the hallway just to see them cry or work up into a fit of autistic rage and then goes crying to the school counselor

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you but if you knew any cool young people you'd see you're completely wrong here

>cool young people
>autist enbies pretending to be le epic girlboss with le quirky taste

Pick one

incredible cope lol but yeah haha post some music that chads like you listen to!

I knew it wouldn't go down well but you had to find out sooner or later

>autist enbies pretending to be le epic girlboss with le quirky taste
not only are these cool young people but they also make for some pretty great fucks

Hip hop / rap is not even music
>Unpopular music opinions
I'm serious, not ironicposting

Only the tourist hardcore punk acts are good (aka bad brains,black flag, minor threat, discharge) everything else worth listening to is in the post-hardcore spectrum

Read books on ear training

Tony Iommi's guitar is really badly recorded on Paranoid. Or the opposite opinion depending on the reaction.

If you listen to it you can hear it going crunch crunch crunch crunch. It's probably the strings catching on the pickups where he is palm muting. It sounds crap.

Crunch crunch crunch crunch
Der der der

Der der der

There's a Rolling Stones song (album actually ) that's got a similar problem. The sound of the plectrum on Keith Richard's strumming is as loudly recorded as the chord played. Clack clack clack clack clack. It sounds awful.

It's 50% Keith's fault he should have been a better guitar player and 50% the recording studio producer I would not have let that out of my room.