Isn't it fucked up that someone with one of the widest vocal ranges is an autistic man who mainly uses his ability to...

Isn't it fucked up that someone with one of the widest vocal ranges is an autistic man who mainly uses his ability to make spork-core music

Attached: MV5BMjI1Njc4NzIwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjY2NzIzOQ@@._V1_.jpg (1362x2048, 700.35K)

Mike Patton has absolutely no talent as a vocalist and modeled his entire career on hearing Korn by Twist and imitating that in every song.

>Oh No MuSiC iS sUPpOsEd To Be SeRIOUs

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is mike but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^… im 54 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my spanish fuckpig Santiago (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! hes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>steals rap style from RHCP
>cries when they BTFO him at some gay festival

Attached: RHCP.jpg (630x1200, 51.96K)

>109334271
this is by far the worst thread on the board
and i'm bumping it

Nice

Yeah his harsh vocals isn't where he shines but . Anyway California and that opera album are his peak vox performance, idk about the stuff with Zorn

all trash, sorry

Filtered

>play Mr. Bungle - Self-titled
>it's some fucktard snoring
>a beer bottle breaks
>quirky circus music plays
>"ALL BEHOLD THE SPECTACLE!"
>"A FLESHY LIMBLESS RECTANGLE!"
>"KNICK-KNACK PADDYWHACK!"
>*incoherent retard rambling*
>that's the whole album
Who gives a flying shit about Mike Fatton?

Attached: 1647143906653.gif (640x478, 3.11M)

What's the appeal of bands like Mr. Bungle?

I hate "humorous" music

absolutely filtered

Korn by Twist huh?
You have a little stroke there whilst typing, frendo?

>hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is mike but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^… im 54 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my spanish fuckpig Santiago (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! hes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
>DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1645055303159.gif (275x206, 468.95K)

If I speak at one constant volume
At one constant pitch
At one constant rhythm right into your ear, you still won't hear

sporkcore really can be a genre that make Any Forums seethe

I 100% agree with this and find it hilarious but I also love mr. bingus

dilate, indie troons

Korn is a great song shut the fuck up