It isn't that bad

it isn't that bad

Attached: Machine_Gun_Kelly_-_Tickets_to_My_Downfall.png (300x300, 49.92K)

it's serviceable for 2003

it’s fucking great title track is a banger, forget me too is one of the best punk duets ever

serviceable for 2003 is good for 2020 after adjusting for inflation

Pop punk has been played out since the late 90's

It slaps, my gf liked it. Blackbear feat was dope

Singlehandedly saved Western civilization

it's a much better product than what most "real" pop-punk bands are putting out, which is why it's done so well

it isn't that good

pop punk is 95% generic shit but at least it serves as a gateway for kids to escape pop and rap

It isn't. I hate the guy, nevertheless. Fucking edgelord, doesn't even exist as a person.

>punk duets

give me strength......

>pop-punk
>to escape pop
>it's pop-punk
>made by an ex-rapper
anyway it's kinda funny that you think pop-punk being 95% generic shit is okay because at least it's not two other genres that are also 95% generic shit

Based

I bet you guys didn’t realize that the A in Downfall is an anarchy symbol. That’s so fucking punk bros. How does he think of such a good visual play?

>anarchy symbol
>dude's signed to interscope

>person who uses an anarchist symbol isn't really an anarchist
wow really? wait until you hear about all the people who buy che guevara merch who aren't marxists

kek

even more evidence that "punk" isnt a genera and is just a clothing section at hot topic

you just wake up from a coma? pop punk has been a thing for a long time now

I dont listen to swill

It's the opposite since it's worth less now than it used to be

MGK is awful and generic as fuck, there are a few good tracks on there but not enough to salvage the record as a whole which is bad in general