Better than Nirvana

>better than Nirvana
>better than Sonic Youth
>better than My Bloody Valentine and every other shoegaze band

Attached: a2779700058_10.jpg (1200x1200, 706.15K)

Nirvana and Sonic Youth, yeah
MBV mogs them though

I love that album but I think that sonic youth have some albums that are equally great, I agree with it being better than anything by nirvana and specially by mbv though

Spacemen 3 would like to have a word with you

They're so painfully loud live. I remember the crowd was full of boomers and one guy kept trying to talk to me and I couldn't tell if he was just kind of autistic or he was hitting on me

they dont play drums fast

>Less wanky than SY
>Making actual songs instead of whatever the fuck MBV does
>doesn't sound like a lofi queef so its automatically better than Nirvana
Yeah, I'm thinking based

Spacemen 3 are a good band, but I mostly listen to them when I'm feeling meditative or when I'm tired.

Liked their song Don't. Nothing else they've done has really gripped me.

>fuck you, I'm keeping all of these amps

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80.6K)

>putting Nirvana on the same level as Sonic Youth and MBV
what the fuck is wrong with you?

I don't get why The Jesus Lizard doesn't get praised here often, you guys tone deaf or something?

because they have like one listenable song?

dude heroin and space lmao

I'm tired of pretending that Lou isn't as great a songwriter as J is. In fact he's probably slightly better and the one thing J has over him is guitar chops.

what's your fave Lou written Dino song?

Not gonna lie, You Wonder is the best song from their latest album, and Love Is is one of the best ones on Give A Glimpse.
J is prone to falling into patterns more and more these days, as happens to people who write tons of material. Lou's stuff is simpler, but he's better at switching it up once in a while.
I used to be way into them, not so much now, but I still think their stuff is great and re-listen periodically. Liar and Down are probably their peak.

Lou wipes his ass with any Dinoshit Jr. song. Dinosaur Jr is one of the most boring rock bands I have ever had the displeasure of listening to

yes... and?

Attached: 513SZR65EQL.__AC_SY300_SX300_QL70_ML2_.jpg (300x298, 16.63K)

>shoegays
lol

Attached: laff.gif (245x207, 2M)

lame