It is true that what you listens when you're a teenager and early adulthood determines what you will like for the rest...

It is true that what you listens when you're a teenager and early adulthood determines what you will like for the rest of your life?

i listen a lot of metal but older metalheads are always pathetic losers and i don't wanna be a loser.
How do i cope?

Attached: 1639957016446.png (976x850, 631.27K)

Lot of times yeah, but I say it stems more from childhood in a lot of cases, then confirmed as a teenager, unless you're a fad-follower or some shit
So like for me, I got into folk and classical when I was 9 or 10, and it's still what I listen to a lot. Only additions since is some country, film/game music, and a wee bit of rock every blue moon

>but older metalheads are always pathetic loser
Damn faggot, who was the trannycore fan that put that idea in your mind? Stop caring about what these retards say here

Attached: agenda-bolsonaro-goiania-evento-politico-violàƒo-arma-3-1.jpg (1024x683, 56.94K)

Also for the metalhead part...well can't help there I'm afraid. Just keep in mind you're good until about 30-35 (that seems to be when the loser part arises). After that, you's on your own

>metal listener
>frogposter
>doesn't want to be a loser
lol

>just don't care about people say dude just ignore social norms like an autist
That's exactly why metalheads are pathetic manchildren

The old Metalheads I know were always pretty cool. Always willing to just hangout.

Nah they've got a point, boomer metalheads aren't always (not never though) a happy sight

you're always gonna like what you liked as an adolescent, but you probably won't dress up as a punk or metalhead the way adolescents do unless you're a real loser

depends on what you were like growing up, if you're like 90% of most teenagers you stick with what you know, if you're like me, you explore constantly. I grew on metal and hardcore (the real shit, Minor Threat, Black Flag, Dirty Rotten Imbeciles, Slayer, Obituary, Morbid Angel) before discovering things like post-punk (PiL is fucking amazing, so is Wire), noise rock (Cows and Cherubs come to mind), industrial (luv me some Skinny Puppy and Cabaret Voltaire) and classical (Dvorak and Mussgorsky are two of my favorite composers. even jazz and prog, even though I liked a bit of the latter growing up, like Rush (King Crimson, Frank Zappa, Yes, Gentle Giant, Return To Forever, Mahavishnu Orchestra) so yeah it depends on how dedicated (or autistic) you are. I had soulseek in the 2000s and used to download huge discographies of bands, from crust to grindcore to prog to jazz to classical to death and black metal as well. even trad metal, and power metal. industrial. folk, you name it.

I don't listen to anything I used to listen to when I was a teenager, which is why I don't take anything on Any Forums seriously because 90% of the board are teenagers. You can't respect someone's opinion on music who has no clue what they're talking about and won't even be listening to the shit they think is good now in 10 years.

>being confident and not caring about what others think about you is "pathetic"

Attached: smug michelle.jpg (197x140, 10.38K)

I mean I'm 39 but I explore music constantly, like I said. its a neverending quest for me.

Don't just listen to metal. Get into other genres just as passionately. Watch documentaries, concerts, read books, watch live music on twitch of all kinds. Being just into metal is sad no matter how great it may be.

worrying that you are or will be a loser is the mindset of a loser

What if you were ostracized by society all of a sudden. Would you kill yourself?

Which is a good thing, listening to the same old thing gets stale after a while

Jesus christ we are trying to shape you into a functional human being you autismo.
Chris Chan was unstopabbly confident too

And you've just shown why he said not to care

>>just don't care about people say dude just ignore social norms like an autist
>That's exactly why metalheads are pathetic manchildren

Attached: 89trl8TgKV2CBctprubCRcVs_medium.jpg (400x400, 11.2K)

Four of my metalhead friends have master's degrees, with two of em busy working on a doctorate and all leading pretty normal lives. It's almost as if the music that you listen to does not define the life that you lead. You're going to be a weirdo outcast, though.

Fucking wew genius we are talking of chris chan tier autismo like that makes metalhead look retarded. Of course you can do whatever you want but have a fucking grip man you look autistic and pathetic if you can't even understand why you should not care, but understand why people have a certain dislike for metalhead sperg displays like shown in this thread

Are you literally a 3rd grader?