You ARE heavily involved in your local music scene, right Any Forums?

You ARE heavily involved in your local music scene, right Any Forums?

Attached: 1507851_355262044616498_820598864_n.jpg (720x466, 57.88K)

im not gay

Its country so no

i used to be in punk rock scene when i was a teenager and it was a sausage fest just like that pic and all the local bands sucked

Yeah, I play guitar in a punk band

no, because every act is a stoner or indie act and I want to do goregrind

Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying (Do Your Part to Save the Scene and Stop Going to Shows)

Often I'm the only person playing in town at any given moment.
Pop. 22,000 aprox

There's no local scene here

>implying there was ever one where I lived

My scene is near death, now that shows are happening again the shitty people are back, they were cancelled but had shows during the pandemic so now they think they are uncancelled. Lmao

there's no breakcore or speedcore scene on the west coast right now, let alone in my city

There needs to be a no wave scene, but in Florida.

Now, how do I get involved in my local music scene? specially in the third world?

My band got kicked out of a bunch of venues and cancelled by the 12 people that listened to us and my vocalist and drummer quit because I like to start fights and say nigger on stage. Now I pretty much just post shit on the internet and play a basement show every now and then

>cancelled by the 12 people that listened to us and my vocalist and drummer quit because I like to start fights and say nigger on stage
you deserved this btw

everybody thinks im weird. but not the cool hip kind of weird, the kind of weird that makes people avoid your eye contact and all your conversations die. so mostly i just make music in my basement and don't share it

sounds like you're explicitly NOT heavily involved in your music scene, so fuck off

No but that's mainly because there isn't one

>Say nigger on stage
Based

where do you live? mad shows every weekend in portland & LA from all over PNW... djs from all over in abandoned spaces, it's been amazing for the past few months.

local... music... scene?

Attached: 1427665181203.jpg (680x591, 67.13K)

I hope one of them knocks your teeth out tbqh

Cry more you little zoomer bitches. Punk bands are supposed to be transgressive

>going outside
>talking to people
no thanks

vegas so maybe not exactly west coast but the music scene here is so boring

oh nice, thank you for confirming it's a larp

I will be once I release my album and start making dramatic mind blowing anonymous masked live performances around town.