Thoughts?

thoughts?

Attached: 71-J4jMNfCL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1348, 162.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g7Ve36zldxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Half brilliant, half okay

A Ghost Is Born is better

good

This is the only wilco cd I own. There's one or two songs I really like and the rest is eh

thoughts?

Attached: R-2876791-1305227417.jpg (600x600, 91.03K)

love it.

The transition between Ashes of American Flags and Heavy Metal Drummer makes me coom

Zzz

my college rock station thinks this is the only wilco album and I think that's a good thing

I don't like it THAT much nowadays, but this album holds a very special place in my heart, it was my whole world when I was 16/17, I know every damn word cause I used to play my CD singing along while reading the booklet a lot back then before going to sleep
I am trying to break your heart, Poor places and Kamera are great, Heavy metal drummer is always a fun listen, and Jesus etc. is such an important song for me, it means so much on a personal level

I hate Nels Cline

Overrated from day 1 mostly due to the drama surrounding its release. For those who don't know or remember, it was in limbo for some time after the label decided not to release it, then it leaked all over the internet before the band could get find a new home for it. The critics really tried hype it up to help the band recoup their loses and stick it to le ebil record industry that turned down a "perfect" album. In reality, had it had a normal release, Wilco would be remembered for Being There and not this forgettable shit.

Really good. But I hope I'm not alone in finding Poor Places to be the absolute best song no the album, no contest.

this nigga knows what's up. there's something so spacey and beautiful about poor places. one of the few songs I've heard where it feels like my soul is being healed as I listen.

Verrrrry dependent on being the first its indie boy demographic knew of country or noise.

never heard it

obligatory retard interview link though

youtu.be/g7Ve36zldxQ

Attached: oie_IbGEn2P00SUO.jpg (1439x788, 466.75K)

Kek

o'rourke breaks his back carrying it

This is kind of funny but I really shouldn't be laughing at this