You can’t truly understand The Beach Boys if you didn’t grow up in Los Angeles county...

You can’t truly understand The Beach Boys if you didn’t grow up in Los Angeles county. That is guaranteed to trigger a lot of you flyover nobodies but it’s the hard truth.

Attached: C9C0195A-CB10-4727-9755-E4DF221EB5F1.jpg (1000x1000, 92.26K)

LOL yeah right. Every dog and his dick is from Los Angeles Country. You have to be from Hawthorne specifically as a bare minimum, but you really have to live on Brian's old road to really appreciate some of the nuances.

Their old house was paved over to make room for the 105 freeway. I used to drive on that freeway all the time accompanying my dad on his way to work in West LA.

I know. I was the one that paved it over so I would be the last person to ever live there and to make sure you don't truly understand their music. Sorry m8.

>soulful band from a soulless county

Coastal people will never get someone like John Cougar Mellencamp or even something hip like The Replacements or Husker Du so I guess its a fair trade off

True. Being the Californian I am, I will never truly be able to understand the charm of heartland rock, even though I enjoy it. Jack and Diane is a banger
>inb4 chili dawg

Cute

You don't gotta talk about yourself that way user

>moves to California once

i get around, chud

There's a chord change in the Surfer Moon that makes me chuckle every time. I can't explain why, it's an in-joke that you'll only get if you grew up in Al Jardine's household as a Mrs Doubtfire-like imposter.

Attached: FC956DC6-A8E3-40CF-B8D5-47C50A7A3C18.jpg (840x839, 170.56K)

I’m British and I think the beach boys were superior to the Beatles. I don’t care if I’m not a mutt

Attached: AEDAC200-B4F9-4CDF-9003-88FD7CDFB9E3.png (923x713, 22.6K)

Based. There’s a good amount of British expats in Hermosa Beach, Long Beach, and Newport Beach. Come move here and be an honorary Califag.

If you have to be region to enjoy a band, that said band is shit. Thus, surfshitters such as The Beach Boys are a shitty band.

>You can't truly understand this simplistic pop group unless-
lmao

Plebbit opinion

liking the beatles is peak reddit
why do newfags like you choose to post on Any Forums of all boards? has r/Any Forums been banned?

>Los Angeles county
all of coastal southern california*

majority of LA county doesn't even touch the beach. glendale faggots will never understand.

Well once they got famous, they all moved to like Beverly Hills and Hollywood and those are a 20-30 minute drive from the ocean.