Indisputably the best album of all time excluding classical or jazz

Indisputably the best album of all time excluding classical or jazz

Attached: songsofleonard.jpg (1500x1500, 173.47K)

wtf

tvu&n

I said best not worst

His subsequent two albums are both better

Op you accidentally posted the wrong album cover that isn’t everything everything by underworld

*blocks your poetic path*

Attached: blocksyourpath.jpg (800x800, 194.2K)

maybe in a pop context, definitely not in any serious context though.

What does he mean by this

Most overrated writer of all time. Never understood why people like him. He was ripping off Dylan and wasn't even good at it

thats why he said not classical or jazz

That's not Tago Mago though

Nah

Attached: VanMorrisonAstralWeeks.jpg (300x300, 42.19K)

It's not. It's Al Pacino

So not the best album of all time?

any jazz made and recorded for the album format is pop music, sorry.

He's literally a better songwriter than Bob Dylan

Cohen (PBUH) really makes fun of the plebs listening to him. He says it in Hallelujah.
>you don't really care for music do ya
Most people don't. Most people can't even discern melody. This board is living proof of that.
Also another verse I like is the second one which actually is a high IQ reference to Delilah and how cooming leads you astray. Kek at all the dumb goys who think it's about some lover cutting some randos hair.

>Most people don't. Most people can't even discern melody. This board is living proof of that.
Funny true this is. I've been refreshing this thread all day and it barely gets any replies. None of Any Forums has taste taste. You are discussing music like a blind people would a bunch of paintings. You lack the cognitive faculties and ability to discern and appreciate a song. You worship celebrities and like music for its animalistic beats and lyrics that 'speak to you', not for their poetry, melody, and beauty. So I've seen threads on lil skies, k-pop shit, lupa, pete davidson. You wouldn't know a good song if it came and bit you in the face. OP created a thread about one of the GOAT albums of all time, and you subhuman moron scum couldn't care less.

I'm too busy listening to Dylan to care about this thread.
Also,
>I've been refreshing this thread all day and it barely gets any replies
find a better hobby.

so long marianne is one of the best songs of all time. the rest is shit, just like your taste