Why don't I like them?

Why don't I like them?

Attached: facebook.jpg (1200x630, 43.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9_-mLxyWd0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Too large. Normal nails are just fine. I feel like the larger ones overcomplicate things and are only good for certain situations that you don't encounter every day.

maybe you weren't there when they were fresh and popular. a lot of era music is like that

Trent repeats the same damn lyrics in a good amount of his songs. Year Zero has an awfully retarded concept in spite of George Bush's presidency. Instrumentally, the band's industrial sound is kind of boring too. I prefer Velvet Acid Christ and :wumpscut: over NIN.

90's or post-2000's NIN? Big difference in music there.

Love NIN's 90s stuff, plus PHM I guess, but can't get into their stuff released in the 2000's and onwards. Keep in mind I've only listed to their 2000's output once I believe so maybe a 2nd run-through would change my mind.

Did you miss your angsty loner/incel period in your late teens? When you watched Taxi Driver on repeat and listened to Downward Spiral endlessly?

Also I'm old. So my angsty phase occurred when they were still a pop band.

ah shit, someone else remembers wumpscut?
never listened to velvet acid christ before but it's decent. much better than NIN I agree.

Post-2005 NIN is much less hooky and structured than the content before except maybe The Slip, it's not as accessible or has the same contextual appeal that The Downward Spiral had

Try listening to Pretty Hate Machine all summer while mowing lawns, it worked for me

nta, but I like early wumpscut. I really like old school EBM.

Attached: Rapid Suffocation[sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fpe3155.flac].jpg (600x594, 153.62K)

I think almost every band in the world has some cliches within their lyricisms, Trent is very much so guilty of it, but I will disagree on the sound being boring. Especially since Fragile it is a very dynamic unique sound.
This is why I prefer Post-2005 NIN far more, they abandoned a lot of the edgy shit and make more, out-there music, especially Ghosts is really to my liking, that series of albums is some of Trent's best work if you ask me since he is not interested at all in it being accessible in any capacity. I hope Trent goes only deeper and deeper into experimentation and noisiness/weirdness, it is NIN at its best

Nigga got an Oscar for a Disney movie. Who would da thought?

why don't i shit in the toilet? same reason

this. early nin is really nice and timeless. after the fragile it becomes forgetable. i cannot remember any songs post thefragile who are really good.

But Ghosts, Year Zero, Hesitation Marks and Trilogy are his best albums

Never got around to listening to them but coincidentally just played Johnny Cash cover of Hurt. What a song.

Maybe bootleg NIN is more for you?
youtube.com/watch?v=9_-mLxyWd0M

>I hope Trent goes only deeper and deeper into experimentation and noisiness/weirdness
If Ghosts V/VI gives any indication, is that he's going that way, definitely the most inaccessible NIN release until now.

I think Trent could just turn NIN into a pure Post-Industrial project if he wanted to, The Trilogy saw bits of this, "I'm Not From This World" is one of his best tracks.

You have based taste and are not a closeted fag