Sophie

Was she really that good of a music producer like people say? I read many articles that named her a musically genius

Attached: 356E2E5C-7B38-4397-9C5E-BF00F6E0A7B5.jpg (1200x675, 76.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nOuFlKBb9Y0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

genius? nah i don't think so, but she was undeniably influencial in shaping the hyperpop sound.

He made quite the impact.

trash

haven't been touched, ever

>she

No, I have not been molested like most trannies.

'she' was better when 'she' was he, everything 'she' made when 'she' was still a he was much better than what happened once the trannypills entered his bloodstream and brain

Do you have ears or do you just like reading music publications?

>she
>her

>she

Songwriting middling but as a producer/sound designer yes, very few musicians at that level of fame produce their sounds by manipulating pure analogue oscillators Jean Michel Jarre-style anymore, let alone with the degree of control and clarity >she did. For a frame of reference as to how far she excelled in this regard, the next-best musician I can think of operating today to do this is the keyboardist from Everything Everything, nice sounds but nothing that you haven't heard anything like before. Whereas this is probably the weakest track she put out and it's still not quite like anything else released before it youtube.com/watch?v=nOuFlKBb9Y0
It's a pain she didn't fall off musically first so that we at least aren't left wondering whether we missed out on another masterpiece. OILS isn't as good as PRODUCT in some folks' opinion but as a modern concept album it's surprisingly coherent and its celebration of her self-actualisation makes how soon afterwards she squandered it all the more depressing.

just realized we'll never get vroom vroom ep part 2
it's over

Hell timeline

>becomes tranny
>dies
Makes you think.

many such cases!

That thing looks like a fucking faggot. Seriously, I thought it was a tranny. Thank god that thing is dead.

Seethe
Samuel Long was a man with mediocre singing voice

did SOPHIE even do any vocals apart from that whisper-singing track in the OP?

>she

Attached: 4d7.gif (423x315, 2.66M)

>she
>her
Cope look at That ugly gremlin
>I put on lipstick and a dress that means I’m a woyman give attention
Cope

she (male)

why was i included

You're obliged to consider everything done by a trans person groundbreaking, you monster