Overrated Musicians

he wasn't an amazing guitarist
if he wasn't black, he wouldn't be considered one of the greatest guitarists of all time

Attached: Jimi-Hendrix-Black-White.jpg (1200x800, 265.27K)

Agreed. I fucking hate Jimi Hendrix 2bh.

dude bro, his playing style was like so unique! eric clapton shat his pants when he saw jimi play because he knew he could never be as good a this black bvll and thats why he quoted Enoch Powell that one time so no more great black guitarists could ruin his fame.

now that I think of it, maybe I should trust the opinion of someone that let their child fall to their death

a good song came out of it at least

We get it, you don't play guitar >good song

We get it, black people scare you.

Name a better guitarist from that era.

They might as well have. It was a trash tier backing instrument until they showed us what it could really do.

white hands typed this post

'3151 here. My hands are brown.

even worse

there were thousands of better guitar players from that era that weren't hyped like Hendrix

>There were thousnads of better players!
>I uh- I just can't name any
Sure thing, kid.

pathetic thread

if you think he was one of the best guitar players, you're either a nigger, a nigger lover, or have an amateur understanding of the guitar

Attached: mothersjimi.jpg (550x958, 115.71K)

>if he wasn't black,
Bullshit. White or black his playing was mind blowing at the time. Just jaw dropping new paradigm stuff. Him and EVH are equal in that regard. You are retarded.

And you still haven't provided a single guitarist from that era who could match him. Weird, seeing as you claimed there were THOUSANDS, and all you have to do is name ONE.

Name someone with a remotely similar style before him then you contrarian bellend.

Being technically skilled is one thing, but it's more relevant to have your own sound and style. People loved Hendrix because he was unique, not because he was "better than everyone else"
This is rock music, not an athletic tournament or a retarded battle shonen anime.