*shitty out of tune guitar chords loop for 5 minutes straight*

>*shitty out of tune guitar chords loop for 5 minutes straight*
>*metal garbage bins are used as drums*
>three guys in unison: "whaaaaaaaaaaaat is that coming out of my wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllly
>sperg in background: "WIIIIIIILLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"
>*goose honks*
>*band members take turns vomiting on mic and get faster and faster*
>*ed edd and eddy song played on kazoo*

I thought this was supposed to be a "prog-punk" masterpiece, instead of just "really gay"?

Attached: 1637723875925.png (1000x1000, 809.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PoCze4CNEms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any Forums isn't one person but yeah this album fucking sucks. Same with The Pop Group - Y & Faust

Im glad the cycle of contrarianism has finally reached this album and it’s cool to hate it now. Makes it all the more enjoyable to listen to

>i'm glad the cycle of contrarianism has finally reached this album and it’s cool to hate it now. makes it all the more enjoyable to listen to

Attached: you.png (554x736, 530.15K)

sounds fun, will listen to

I remember listening to this album once when I worked at a record store, not really paying attention to the lyrics, and all of a sudden I noticed they were reciting the preamble to the constitution.

I’m not listening to the whole album again to find that part. When do they start singing
>we hold these truths to be self evident

That’s the song Independence

Bad take. Moving on: Paper Hats and Makeshift Swahili are the essential tracks. And s/t > Deceit.

Wtf who decided to become a bob's burgers character irl??

Imagine getting filtered by groups like This Heat and The Pop Group. They are like one of the more accessible introductions to experimental post-punk. Imagine one day if these people have to listen to like the truly pseud post-punk bands. Who knows how they’d handle it.

Admittedly, not the most listenable album, but New Kind of Water absolutely slaps.
youtube.com/watch?v=PoCze4CNEms

>Makeshift Swahili
absolutely based

Imagine thinking you have some superior kind of intellect for liking some faggot groups. Let me guess what you consider "pseud", Joy Division, The Cure, Gang of Four. Wowee you're such a forward thinking person, is that why girls talk to you?

>groups that are more accessible and shittier than this heat and the pop group
>implying I would call them pseud when I am clearly bragging about my taste
Use your brain for a second retard

holy projection

>Let me guess what you consider "pseud", Joy Division, The Cure, Gang of Four.
Cool it with the projection

Oh no I triggered the samefag, again you're so smart for liking some horseshit already done in the prog-rock era of music. Good for you

Attached: DED82336-07DA-4539-A47C-B0967FDCF41B.jpg (1242x485, 139.83K)

Attached: FA12311F-1AC8-1821-B481-A2239A2SNEED.png (881x105, 8.58K)

Tisk tisk tisk, keep on loving your crap like Mass- Labour of Love

>pro tip: it's just as trite as the shit you consider "pseud" because it's already derivative of something else

Holy fuck take your meds you retarded nigger. Not everyone who calls you out on your autism is the same person

So this was an schizo thread all along

>coping by actually taking the time to edit

>Mass
>4AD
>Obscure
Dude that’s like baby’s first post-punk/indie label.