David Baker is a fucking visionary...

David Baker is a fucking visionary. Everyone who had listened to this pic related and Yerself Is Steam should be grateful. He made the best of what psychedelia has offered.

Attached: R-786257-1164937699.jpg (600x600, 135.56K)

Based
For me it's frittering

For me it's Snorry Mouth.

based this is one of the greatest albums ever and i prefer it to yerself

he really gets that "worms in your belly awkward random psychedelic come up" feeling spot on

>And if it's one thing I can't stand
>It's up.....
God I love this album so fucking much

Attached: me.gif (500x255, 421.65K)

> He made the best of what psychedelia has offered.
No he didn’t you goblin

This album is a masterpiece and better than Yerself is steam, just because, although Chasing a bee is a fantastic song both 10+ minutes songs on Boces mog Very sleep rivers very hard, Meth of a rockette's kick is amazing

there was a conscious pull by rest of band to be less dissonant and crazy. Boces is sweeter and more palatable to pop sensibilities and it's fascinating how they contained and contrasted David's insane mumblecore vocals. Yerself seems like more of his neurotic influence reigning which remains the more wild and strange trip.

respect, OP

MOOOOOODS

Better than the flaming shits.

it's okay but the greatest psychedelic rock of all time ? no way lol kill yourself fag

You could've said it's ok, retard.

no, stop being hyperbolic about this, do you really think mercury rev is better than can?

I think both bands are pretty good in their own ways. I just love noisy shit a lot more.

Never listened to it, what am I missing out on?

yea shame hes fat

There's nothing wrong with thinking this, both are excellent bands. Although I will say Can were probably more futuristic-sounding and they definitely kept their golden era going longer than Mercury Rev did

Yeah that makes sense, have you listened to David's solo album? It's really over the place and sporky dudeweedlmao, I'm glad the clash of egos in the band lead to some seriously good music, Car wash hair, Boces, Yerself is steam, SYOTOS... I still regret getting into them so late because I hated Deserter Songs and I didn't gave their earlier albums a chance back then

i didn't really love Deserter Songs either. idk what the trend was there between them and Flaming Lips at that time but it sounds a little too much 'that'. That faux orchestral whiney indie thing that old p4k creamed over.