This is just a friendly reminder that Echoes is still the greatest song of all time

This is just a friendly reminder that Echoes is still the greatest song of all time.
Have a nice day, Any Forums frens.

Attached: artworks-y8RzrBrzc7UIheeR-7BpjcA-t3000x3000.jpg (3000x3000, 852.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pduS0WD21hY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pompeii version though

nazgul skramz

gaykid gilmour can't shred, no thanks

Kek

not even the best floyd song(its 'set the controls for the heart of the sun')

nope, album version is infinitely better. You could get away with saying live at Gdansk is the best, but Pompeii fucking pales in comparison to these two versions.

Saucerful of secrets is pretty epic bro

Except it doesn't, you're also gay.

I remember when I was 15 too

Both are good, tho pompeii version is better on vocals and in the jam section, the synths before the epic guitar solo on the studio version are amazing
Conclusion: both are at the same level

Last week?

I always felt the vocal performance lacking in gdansk

ween version tho
youtube.com/watch?v=pduS0WD21hY

holy shit

yes, it is

Echoes is a good song if you have 30 minutes to spare. The whole album is GOAT, though, and probably the only good post Syd album.

>chill jam rock
>suddenly 4 minutes of loud ear screeching noise for no reason

Attached: E29NMXzXoAkJ4hR.jpg (335x425, 18.47K)

if you think the latter half is some masterpiece of avant garde or ambient, you're fucking kidding yourself - it's meandering experimentation at best. you're lying if you claim the song doesn't fall apart

It's like 20 minutes long it's honestly kinda boring. I edited it down to only the fun parrs for when I listen to meddle

Not even the best song off meddle

My favourite part is watching Nick Mason's cymbal work in the second half of the song, can't watch that on the album version. In fact, I like live at Pompeii just for watching Nick