Ha ha remember when everyone pretended to like this garbage?

ha ha remember when everyone pretended to like this garbage?

Attached: 47238974298.jpg (4724x2657, 694.88K)

CRUSHED

>Implying you didn't want to have copious amounts of sex with this woman
That's the only reason to listen to them

Fpbp. Hapa whore.

I quite like the follow-up record. Too bad they abandoned that sound immediately after the record was done.

Attached: 1646768855302.jpg (958x1278, 91.46K)

her ass is not even that big

This is the perfect headphones album. Pretty music just for me me me xx

Lighten up OP

her asshole is, now that it's been CRUSHED

Trannies and fags still pretend to like it, don't worry

i like it. totep is their best work though.

IT'S BUGSNAX!

I really don't, she seems like a cool friend though

flamingo will forever live in my heart and balls

more webm or pics from her ass? thanks

cant listen to this music without thinking of that hentai music video

>seems like a cool friend though
This the main reason why I can't listen to them
I constantly remind myself of how cool it'd be to hang out with her and remember how lonely I am really and damn now I see dat phat ass and also wanna bang her fuck you Any Forums this was totally unnecessary

C

She can be a cool friend and a woman you're railing. They are not mutually exclusive. For the 23h a day you aren't having sex with her you should really be able to have fun being around her too.

Men and women cannot be friends. It's against nature and against the bible. If I saw Sarah Bonito and "befriended" her then I'd be tempted, obligated, and blessed to rape every orifice my Indian curry cock could fit into. Sarah's pussy is urging for my precious pearly seed. May Allah show upon me mercy for the day I encounter her and cannot resist the urges upon laying my eyes upon such an Eastern goddess. Fuck bros.

Fuck you Saeed Khan

They only wanted to fuck the pretty girl dude, it was never about the music also get crushed

Fuck you shahid khan