ITT: Post musicians that use Any Forums

Read this on the Wikipedia page for Everything Everything's new album:
>With assistance from Mark Hanslip, a musician and researcher at the University of York’s Contemporary Music Research Centre, Higgs developed an AI bot dubbed "Kevin", named after a recurring character in the album, to compose song lyrics generatively. Higgs fed it four different sources of information - LinkedIn's terms and conditions, the epic poem Beowulf, 400,000 posts from the message board Any Forums, and the sayings of Confucius - before compiling and tweaking the results into useable material.
Where's my songwriting credit?

Attached: Image.png (1000x1000, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N7X555usJCU
youtube.com/watch?v=05BEJCR-jaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Roland,the drummer of Big Black, used Any Forums in its early dies, before dying of Alzheimer Disease in absolute povetry around 2009

Attached: 1643738552351.jpg (2029x2421, 656.72K)

The new video is some nightmare fuel

youtu.be/N7X555usJCU

Is this where London comes from?

Reptilian club boyz
Sematary
Death grips
Lil xan
Jpegmafia
Taylor Swift
Imbred
Negative XP
Deadmau5
Dubbi

Zeal & Ardor

Half of these aren’t real musicians, just hacks that shill here. Missing a few too

Lmfao. OP said musicians, not only famous musicians.

Please elaborate. I thought Big Black was pretty popular, is it just a Any Forums meme? Also, didn't they debut in the 80's, how does he already have Alzheimer's? Did he have CTE?

Attached: 1643738586597.gif (500x500, 1.07M)

Flying Lotus did an AMA on Any Forums once and an unreleased dropped a beat tape. He also said that Jonny Greenwood used to lurk here, if I remember correctly.

Dubbi isn’t a musician, just a failure

roland had a hard life user. they called him a machine for his intensity, but you don't get that intensity if you aren't pushing yourself.

the guy from diiv who got kicked out of his band for shitposting right?

Robin Pecknold used to post here, this whole video is pretty much him discussing with Fantano about Any Forums in the early 2010s
youtube.com/watch?v=05BEJCR-jaI

Yeah ofc.

Trent Reznor

Kek, I looked it up. You got me good.

stephen malkmus
maybe steve albini

oh word saw them open for opeth and mastodon and had no idea

Loli Ripe.

Attached: otakuspeedcawk.png (945x472, 604.18K)