What does Any Forums think about our synthpop goddess Lauren Mayberry?

What does Any Forums think about our synthpop goddess Lauren Mayberry?

Attached: 4fd0c8ca27767b75ea98e9cf2aa441aa.jpg (1080x1350, 110.18K)

I showed my gf and her bff the cover she did of Cry Me A River and they said her voice is atrocious.

I'll fight them to the death for this blasphemy.

is chvrches new album any good? haven't listened to it yet

I like it.

I'm desperately, madly in love with her.

She still sucks
So do you
Fuck off, same as always

Fuck off pedofat

Lauren fucks horses and sucks horse and dolphin cock.

I'm gonna try and take a nap, and not dream about her.

Good luck, I like the dreams where I'm with her.

She was OK until she invited a bunch of furries onstage to dance to one of their songs because she didn't understand just how fucking degenerate those chucklefucks are. Other than that yeah she's a singer in a Synthpop band cool I guess

Who doesn't? I just feel like a scary dream is going to happen, and I don't want to see her frightened.

Never happened to me so far!

You mean, she's tough, and will help you fight Freddy.

That would be fun, maybe I'll whip up a scenario like that in AIDungeon or whatever

any ass webm to give a final answer?

I like turning songs into short stories, and I thought about that one once when I was brainstorming/daydreaming after listening to their new album. It would be interesting to see what AI would do with it.

Interesting, what kinds of stories?

Attached: 1645377602781.jpg (1440x1799, 344.01K)

Hot.

Closely related to the story that is being told in the music, if they told a good story. Sometimes it's only related by theme. Other times, it's just where the song takes my imagination, those are my favorite. I like horror a lot, but I don't write it that often. A majority of them tend to go towards fantasy or fairy tale, if my imagination is being let loose and not sticking to the source so strictly. I like being able to go a bit crazy/different/surreal with it, that you can get with children's stories.

I remember this, lol