Literally putting out better and more creative music in almost every genre than the genres contemporary artists are...

>literally putting out better and more creative music in almost every genre than the genres contemporary artists are doing themselves.
King Gizzard are probably the most creative band of the past decade. Modern day Beatles.

Attached: a2573238909_2.jpg (350x350, 51.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/artist/5xjQHGPg02YC84jQHTKNAL?si=V2vBharaS8CeABEJi5VAzw
youtube.com/watch?v=oDMldn7hFZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're good fun. Not every single release lands, but even if it is underwhelming you at least know that another one is right around the corner.

Eh there are more relevant artists making better experimental music
open.spotify.com/artist/5xjQHGPg02YC84jQHTKNAL?si=V2vBharaS8CeABEJi5VAzw
You’re welcome you can stop listening to that cringe ass baby shit now

shitty rehash of shitty hard rock prog 70's muzak

I'm not into experimental wankery right now, just recommend me their most straightforward rock/hardrock (or metal) album, better yet if they have more than one of those.
Maybe then I'll move on to the rest

youtube.com/watch?v=oDMldn7hFZo

They are indeed talented at regurgitations, but what you are essentially looking at is a slightly more sophisticated Greta Van Fleet. There are some contemporary rockers, like Ariel Pink or Ty Segall, who do a retro sound in an inspired way, but I can't help but feel when I'm listening to King Gizzard I'm getting the Stranger Things version of garage rock/psych rock.

>more creative
every single album they have made is a ripoff of a much greater band

>putting out better and more creative music in almost every genre than the genres contemporary artists are doing themselves
Interesting...
>probably the most creative band of the past decade
Intriguing...
>Modern day Beatles
Oh, so they're shit and you taste is just bad.

>Ariel Pink
is not rock

I fucking love them

Attached: 1615527773979.png (660x586, 34.51K)

Explain

Infest the Rats Nest or Nonagon Infinity

Ariel pink is a weird fag but Ty segall is cool

>RATTLESNAKE x500

He's a weird fag and a genius

I enjoyed their last few albums well enough but it felt like thy were on autopilot and lost what made them so exciting in the first place, but their latest song proved me wrong. The best thing they've done in a long long time. Feels gud to be excited about them again

i guess its not very masculine rock, but he's still mostly rock

Can't wait for Omnium Gatherum. I think this may well be their opus as of yet

I find it hard to like any of their music because they rely far too much on their own menagerie of musical pastiches and themes. There are a lot of eerily similar melodies that appear on nearly all of their albums, albeit transposed or shifted enough rhythmically to be distinct. It's more a result of their insanely prolific output, anybody who writes and records that much music will end up unintentionally reusing certain elements. It gives their whole discography a very bland and uniform quality which discourages me from relistening to anything other than Paper Mache Dream Balloon or Nonagon Infinity.

I find that as an allure for me. They use it fairly sparingly, but I like when they use a riff that calls back to an earlier album, makes them feel kinda interconnected in a way.

I'd probably feel the same way if they didn't have like 30 albums that all call back to one another in varying degrees. It's probably just because I'm very autistic about music theory and can only listen to atonal spergcore without getting bored

stue literally saved my life