Just listened to him again, my favorite is either Ernest Borgnine or Tetra Sync

youtube.com/watch?v=SToWfeMi-aw

youtube.com/watch?v=xihg0s9_1eo

btw good choice OP that's an underappreciated album
youtube.com/watch?v=st8A34Rmsvs
some of the best 4otf work he's done

I like his most recent stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=ODtzaxx-ifc

really impressive how consistent his style is throughout his career but it's never stale

youtube.com/watch?v=-7I4nhfNNdc
never gonna not shill this fantastic unknown 90s album whenever spusher is mentioned

Beep Street :D

I listen to Male Pill, Pt. 13 almost everday but Go Plastic is still my favorite album.
youtube.com/watch?v=1MJdJm2kTCw

youtu.be/867wjv3WOJY probably my favourite track of his

Obscure but I enjoy it when he delves into experimental ambient/horror. Last Ap Roach sounds straight out of silent hill:
youtube.com/watch?v=JKM9AU-_n2w

And 80 Ondula before he starts the bleep/bloop:
youtube.com/watch?v=EaDrmRd6ZBA

I really like his album Music Is Rotted One Note.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_Is_Rotted_One_Note
It still has an electronic feel even though its more like jazz. Shows off his bass playing a lot. If you haven't heard him yet listen to some DJ Spooky as he also plays bass and does electronic music (Riddim Warfare is his most well known album). "Don't Go Plastic" is probably my favorite song by Squarepusher, definately my favorite on this album.
youtube.com/watch?v=p4itIBVhNbw
The Maximum Priest EP came out around same time as Music Is Rotted One Note and has some similar sounds/remixes. Its not his best but a good/weird little EP. Here is a good one off it called "Decathlon Oxide."
youtube.com/watch?v=3iXztz1-XZ8

hadn't heard that last ep; neat, thanks.

unknown nigga hhahahahaha

deliver the weird is a shameless ripoff of cooper's world

>dude amen break variations spam
boring aphex copycat

>amen break
>aphex
which afx release are you even referring to?

yes an afx copycat who recorded at least one album with afx. fucking zoomers wasting my time making me reply

youtube.com/watch?v=OmPX3nkKLps

Maybe the best amen tune of all time

I want to thank OP for recommending this Selection Sixteen album. Never heard it before so I'm listening to it on Spotify and I like it a lot.

>Planetarium
>actually sounds like you're staring into both the might and the wonder of the universe
How did he do it, bros? Hands down one of the best songs I've ever heard.

Attached: noao1802a.jpg (1280x853, 321.58K)

that whole album in general is not talked about as much as it should be. Plotinus is probably in my top 5 favourite tracks of all time, and Circlewave 2 is great as well
youtube.com/watch?v=Rbb1QrgYjVg

Aphex wishes he was half as talented as Squarepusher. The only genuinely good thing he's ever made is the first SAW album, everything else is a watered down mainstream version of what the actually talented IDM artists were doing back then.

Yeah it's one of my favorite Squarepusher albums, too. A lot of people seem to prefer his earlier, noisier stuff and consider it watered down and the beginning of the end but for me it's the peak. Circlewave 2's been my morning alarm for years and years because it ramps up so nicely from near silence.