Remind me why this is objectively the "worst" Beatles album? It's great

Remind me why this is objectively the "worst" Beatles album? It's great.

Attached: 51F-JrWga3L._AC_SY355_.jpg (355x355, 19.31K)

it is great

now on to something more controversial: opinions on Maxwell's Silver Hammer?

It's fun, don't get the hate

Their worst album is With the Beatles

Have you heard picrel?
It mops the floor with Let It Be.

Attached: BeatlesGetBack1stDrEbbets_cov.jpg (1429x1416, 442.53K)

...Naked did it better

That song and she’s so heavy got stuck on repeat cos the cd was scratched and I just thought she’s so heavy was that long and I liked maxwells silver hammer so I never questioned

all their albums are organized like shit. Half of it's bangers, half of it's singer-songwriter type stuff, and half of it's nursery rhymes.
They were only ever good for their singles.

Thats what happens when a guy with a granny music kick writes half your songs lmao

I agree, they’re primarily a singles band and the albums are okay at best. I feel like their image at their height of popularity did a lot of the heavy lifting for their legacy, not really much of the music itself outside of singles.

I'VE GOT A FEELING A FEELING I CANT HIDE OH NO NO OH NO. OH NO YEEEEEEEAAAAHH YEEEEEAAAHHHHH IVVE GOT A FEELING! KINO

Their worst albums are objectively anything before A Hard Day's Night and anyone who suggests otherwise is intentionally being contrarian

based alternate universe user

Beatles for sale came out after tho

It's their worst albums of their later years. Coming off something as quality as Abbey Road will make any album that's otherwise decent sound like shit in comparison.

Hate its guts, just like Yellow Submarine.

The Beatles never put out a bad album either in The U.S. or Great Britain, and I truly feel sorry for you if you unironically think otherwise.

Attached: motivatorb3b29c1d6f54411821196ad53ef587b1bc27ef6d.jpg (750x600, 82.24K)

>hurr worst = bad

Attached: 3d4cb7c6f4c945234725dfdd6c32ed82 (2).png (371x350, 234.08K)

Simple as

Attached: my-image (15) (14).png (1140x408, 197.66K)

almost a decent chart except you obviously put rubber soul in completely the wrong place (In My Life)

imagine comparing albums in the age of streaming. move on grandpas

It feels disjointed compared to their other post Help! albums...and the White Album does too but like, the disjointedness is the point there.

The only Beatles’ album besides the early stuff that I’d say is just pretty thoroughly uninteresting. The songwriting is just mediocre, with the obvious exception of the title track.