Have (You) ever outwitted "teh internet's busiest music nerd? Some notable blunders:

Have (You) ever outwitted "teh internet's busiest music nerd? Some notable blunders:

>Not knowing Heaven of Las Vegas is a song
>Not knowing A Forest by Behemoth is a Cure cover
>Not knowing Teardrop by Hayley Williams is a Massive Attack cover
>Needing his audience to tell him The Weeknd
- Out of Time has a prominent sample from Tomoko Aran - Midnight Pretenders then mentioning it in the review like he was already aware

Attached: 20.12.23-Fantano-1104x1500.jpg (1104x1500, 174.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rOR1lpNnBJ0?t=476
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He complaint about the trebly guitars in the Jesu/Sun Kil Moon records when that is the signature sound of Justin Broadrick. I bet he doesn't even listen to the half of the music he talks about.

>Not knowing A Forest by Behemoth is a Cure cover
Is this true? He needs to stop doing the internet if so. Retard

he's clearly just a guy that browsed Any Forums in the golden days and since the boards gone downhill his ignorance has been revealed, he's a fake punk a fake metalhead and a fake hiphop head

imagine how exhausting it must be to live your life 24/7 trying to come off as the most know it all music nerd. what a terrible persona to begin with, but having your enjoyment of music be this public and visible (plus your livelihood depends on it too)... now that's just a nightmare. I don't envy this guy one bit

Indeed, it is. youtu.be/rOR1lpNnBJ0?t=476

Attached: Fantano Chris Mercer.png (1200x573, 629.32K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>>Not knowing Heaven of Las Vegas is a song
ahh yes, the sellout CT album, yeah fuck that

cringe
why do people watch him again

fucking awful take holy shit

Attached: 1594922813629.gif (200x200, 671.47K)

It's true that it's a sellout album but it's still a really good album. Not as good as their previous stuff, but still really great. You cannot dislike Iceblink Luck

>sellout
are you twelve? more money to make better recordings is a plus, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, they didn't sellout their sound which is what's important

>Being a Faggot piece of shit subhuman spamming fucking Fantano threads fuck you I hope you get raped to death by a pack of wild niggers I hope there’s an accident and you lose both your hands so you can never post again I’m sick of this bald fat faggot on this board I don’t give a shit about what good album he rated poorly or what bad album he rated highly he’s a stupid fucking idiot we know that we’ve always known that but you retards come here every fucking hour of every fucking day saying “durr wait why fantano be dumb bald man not rate album how I rate album” why don’t you pull your head out of your ass do the world a favor and get a fucking shotgun and end your posting career early I’m sick of coming to Any Forums and seeing this subhuman and always the same fucking complaints about him just stop fucking posting him he’s not a musician and his videos aren’t even interesting just stop it I hope the skull is ripped out of your head and your brains are split in two and then they’re both put back and the process is repeated over and over I hope you live in abject misery I never want to see a thread about him again I hope your spine is split in half I hope your heart is clogged with cum I fucking hate these stupid fucking low quality threads we need a permanent ban on these threads so I want the mods to just fucking end this and I don’t even like them fuck off just do it stop posting yes we get it he’s a moron you’re the moron for posting him whether you like him or not you’re a fucking cancer cell killing this board eat my whole ass I’m sick and tired of you people being alive if theneedledrop were deleted off youtube this board would probably suck for a few weeks or so but then it would be so great as people realized he was never coming back I’m fucking begging you here please stop posting him stop posting about how you like and support him and stop posting about how you dislike or hate him just stop making threads about this shit

I never said it was a bad thing idiot. Of course I'm glad that they still had their sound and soul intact. That's more than most other bands that sellout

quads of truth have been posted

It doesn't even work when you realise his reviews are glorified reactions just without the music or even the facade of immediacy. It's hardly ever about actual music content as much as how it makes him feel. That, and of course, the infamous adjective salads of rubbery basslines and 808 trap hi-hats.

Attached: Pitbull Fantano.png (760x720, 1.04M)

i havent watched Anthony Fandanowitz in a minute, is he still shit?

I have a better taste in music than him

He's only getting worse and worse. The "I'm cancelling Spotify right after Neil Young decided to be a retard bloated boomer shitheel but it's TOTALLY not cause of him guys I swear" video was, fittingly enough, the final straw for me.

I didn't even know that Current 93's Summer of Love is a Blue Oyster Cult cover

For me the last straw was his The Downward Spiral classic review, it was positive, so it's not like my issue was that he didn't like it, my issue is that was the most barebones, lazy review of a classic album where you can say a shit ton of things about it, all what Fantano managed to shit out was a video where he just poorly explains to you how each song sounds like, he adds literally nothing to the conversation, he also laughably missed the point of The Becoming's lyricism to the point I really worry if he isn't retarded or something. Have not seen a single video since and I'm better for it

I know he's retarded but come on, that's got to be bullshit

I remember in that Sam Hyde video he says he doesn't know who Prefab Sprout are