10000 Gecs discussion thread

Where is it?

Attached: attachment-100gecs-10000gecs.jpg (1194x1192, 205.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

budjak.party
ztracker.su
cia.gov
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tranchan.net

I really hope hyperpop is completely forgotten about in 2022
I know it's not gonna happen bc all zoomies have fetal alcohol syndrome, but it's suicide fuel to see where the popular music world is going,

probably waiting to release closer to coachella

why do zoomers like you who are posting on Any Forums hate themselves so much?
if there were really this much millennials on the board as it seems, the state of it would be much better.

I HATE TATTOOS SO FUCKING MUCH YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I FUCKING HATE THEM SO FUCKING MUCH OH I SEETHE OH I SEETHE ABOUT TATTOOS I KNOW IT MAKES ME A MIDWIT LITTLE FOLLOWER SIPPING MY ONIONS BOYLENT BUT I DON'T CARE OH I HATE THEM I HATE TOM I HATE DICK AND I HATE LARRY
thanks for listening buy gold

dog this is what im wondering they said early 2022 and like thats now so idk

still don't know what hyperpop is. I imagine it's a zoomer dumping shitty vst effects all over their fl studio creations and racing to the absolute bottom of fake nihilism and angst

Me too bro

>auto-tune + 1 octave up pitch shift + distortion on vocals and instrumental
that's literally it. That's all that hyperpop is.

stop making this same shill thread everyday Robert. you had your 15 minutes of fame. step aside you weird bridge troll.

Laura, stop shilling. You were supposed to release music DURING the pandemic. Your time has passed. Go get a real job.

>Perfectly describes hyperpop

i've always wondered why his neck looks so fat here

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-09 at 6.35.18 PM.png (235x194, 87.96K)

so fat you can see his collar bones

THATS WHAT IT IS HOLY SHIT. it looks like it rolls out not rolls down.

Why is the dude on the left trying to hide his man tits?

What would be the motivation to do this, do they get a larger cut if they can show they increased attendance? Why would they give a shit?

Quit lying, you do know what it is, clearly.

Actually I made one with the abs photo. A few months before that I made one or two but they got brigaded by tranny spam. The last two threads havent been me. There are people on this board who want the album but many probably avoiding bringing it up out of fear of triggering the annoying tranny shillbots.

>Your time has passed.
That's the only thing of hers that ever will

> being raised so fat and around obesity that you don't know what collarbones are

budjak.party
ztracker.su
cia.gov
ape mode