(Seriously asking) How do I make NSBM without it being gay?

(Seriously asking) How do I make NSBM without it being gay?

Attached: 86793_photo.jpg (272x383, 26.47K)

By resisting the urge to suck dick and take it up the ass. You sure you can do it OP?

Try not making it about NS but, you know, a little bit anyway.

If a nigger can listen to your NSBM and still say it's good shit, then you've made good NSBM.

post your chin and height first

Being gay and a nazi is a bit of an oxymoron, don't you think?

impossible

Attached: DWKDyseXcAADjC0.jpg (480x669, 40.33K)

nope

Attached: nazis lol.jpg (962x631, 118.14K)

Really being a nazi is really gay.

Attached: 51WE7W7AHFL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 32.65K)

>Try not making it about NS but, you know, a little bit anyway.
Do you mean pagan black metal? Or using a different theme?

I don't know. Nazism is pretty gay. You might as well ask how you can write a song about taking it up the ass without sounding too gay

I identify with NSBM. I could make death metal, industrial metal, doom metal, whatever but it wouldn't work. I could join a band but it wouldn't work. I was made for this genre.
I'm not sexually gay by the way. I never wanted it up the ass, I'm straight. I'm not a sexual degenerate. Also, I didn't choose to associate with Nazi bands, I was just destined to.
The problem is, most NSBM is uninspired garbage. The bands that are only accused of being NS are the good ones, like Burzum or Graceland. The only noteworthy band like that these days is Vothana, which people label as NS but is probably just anti communist.

gay

Attached: gaypaganist.jpg (545x640, 130.31K)

Politically driven music is inherently gay

OP is gayer than florida

tf is this shit

A couple things come to mind...
>1. Avoid the fetishized imagery of blonde chiseled jaw Aryan men
We all know what ubermensch look like, and if you're splattering good looking Aryan guys on your artwork while being an ugly pole like Darken or that fat fuck from Eisenwinter it seems a little suspicious.
>2. No "epic" or beautiful non-black metal bullshit. NSBM should be raw and filled with hate.
>3. Prioritize demos and split releases
The fuck are you putting in all that effort into a full length, to impress other guys? NSBM is hatefilled propaganda that you should be churning out quickly.
>3. Be a Euro living in Europe, or at the very least be able to directly trance your ancestry to Europe
NSBM is a European creation that has no place in fucking Iran or Vietnam.
>5. corpse paint over the skin head camo pants look
NSBM is still black metal and trve black metal bands wear corpse paint. Also helps keep anonymity.

>The only noteworthy band like that these days is Vothana
Tourist

Attached: A-1456482-1276619721.gif.jpg (495x1076, 262.08K)

By making BM that caters to the uprising and talking about the struggles of corruption and ending
the twisted order. Think of it as another politically influenced hardcore band like bad brains or something

YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO SING ABOUT SATAN AND KILLING CHRISTIANS

Attached: e0d.png (785x1000, 263.67K)

The only way you can make NSBM without being a total faggot is to record 3 demos in your bedroom, then go McVeigh a corporate bank building.

Euronymous was a commie

lol a basement dwelling Any Forums lurker calling people "commies"

powerful stuff

He was a commie because he believed that communism brought the most evil and suffering.