Is this you user?

Is this you user?

Attached: Ec6oIzCXkAMEnyi.jpg (761x617, 140.78K)

I've never listened any of those.

nope, i've never been to ifunny

replace the albums with scarufficore and then it's me

I have listened to exactly one album there

this was all of Any Forums in like 2014 but now these albums have become normie fantanocore most here wouldn't admit to liking them

There was another picture similar to this although I only remembered Time Machines by Coil on it.

Can't really get into My Bloody Valentine. It just feels uncool

I do like those albums but nah not me besides maybe loveless

Attached: 1612921444786.png (1024x709, 882.87K)

they're all good albums (except mbtdf) but none of them are favorites-worthy imo

ITAOTS is desu

I don't like any of these albums, although I need to relisten ITAOTS

Good. Do you want a medal?

Fuck no. Mine would be:

Bark Psychosis - Hex
The Microphones - The Glow, Pt. 2
Sigur Rós - Agaetis Byrjun
GYBE - F# A# Infinity
Trail of Dead - Source Tags & Codes
Disco Inferno - D.I. Go Pop
Secede - Tryshasla
Moonshake - Eva Luna
Grails - Black Tar Prophecies Vol's 1, 2, & 3

>lazily copy and pasting in album art instead of drawing them in mspaint like the Any Forums and Any Forums versions
pathetic and low effort, just like how your parents raised you

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I dropped out of my class in the Trinity Laban Conservatoire, and I've been involved in numerous underground gigs, and I have over 300 confirmed riffs. I am trained in pedal chaining and I'm the top guitarist in the entire shoegaze scene. You are nothing to me but just another critic. I will deafen you the fuck out with loudness the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my fellow shoegazers across the UK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little things you call your eardrums. You're fucking deaf, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can give you tinnitus in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my tremolo bar. Not only am I extensively trained in uncontrollable feedback, but I have access to the entire guitar and pedals arsenal of the local pawn shop and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ears off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit reverb all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking deaf, kiddo.

>Stolen from ifunny
I mean true but like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i can't believe there even still is an ifunny community. what do they even make of these kinds of posts? i can't imagine those 14 year olds even know most of the albums in that chart to begin with

fuck off fmp

kinda sucks having some of ur fav albums be mucore..

u will always seem like a drone even if they are ur true favs

Attached: 1635777809317.jpg (394x380, 19.15K)

I only like ITCOTCK, but wouldn't put it on my top 9 favorite albums.

The thing about ifunny is that it's actually a great site now because all the normies get filtered by the "cringe stigma" it's had since 2009, you look at an ifunny comment section and it's goddamn beautiful

Idk what an ifunny music community is like cause it's a site centered around comedy and not discussion or whatever

Attached: ezgif-4-c1c9cac553.jpg (1080x2160, 158.72K)