If you needed more proof that Scruffy doesn't actually listen to music...

If you needed more proof that Scruffy doesn't actually listen to music, look at this literal nothing that he ranks so high
Post more albums that are silence colored in

Attached: 32b86d20d6eb00535f3c61e240dc72fe.jpg (1000x1000, 189.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scaruffi.com/vol3/tangerin.html
youtu.be/iSCsBcg_x_U
youtu.be/vEQAqKGCtdI
scaruffi.com/poetry/ddaenglish.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yea, popol vuh have great albums but that one isn't it
also that italian is an old meme, only newfags fall for it
but that doesn't mean some of those albums are pretty good
if you avoid them just because some deluded fuck gave them high scores you're just as much of a drone as people who consider his 'opinions'

I've a really hard time figuring out if I like Scaruffi's taste. I found a lot of realy cool music through him a couple of years ago, but also he's got some really garbage opinions. If you wanted evidence he doesn't listen to everything he rates, it doesn't get any better than this shitshow:

scaruffi.com/vol3/tangerin.html

Is anyone actually going to tell me he listened to all of these with any kind of intelligent comprehension to arrive at these scores? Any sane person would be like "huh, the last 15 TD albums were pretty garbage. Better listen to 15 more just to see what they're like."

>Any sane person would be like "huh, the last 15 TD albums were pretty garbage. Better listen to 15 more just to see what they're like."
*wouldn't

if you want better evidence he doesn't consume all the stuff he claims, take a look around the parts of his site other than music
he claims to have read thousands of books of any kinds, eaten in various restaurants and traveled the whole world
and even if you believe he had time and money to do all that, you can ask yourself: why? because he's not an academic, he wrote a couple pop history and philosophy books and kept a blog so what he lives of?
if you google his name you can't find him being cited in any serious academic bit, and yet he thinks he's able to publish books on history? dude is completely deluded
also for crying out loud he keeps a page with his own quotes
that's something a teenager would have

Calling his own poetry book one of the GOATs in the poetry section was pretty based.

>you can ask yourself: why?
You don't need to be an academic to read a lot of books, eat in a lot restaurants or travel the world you know?

scaruffi gave this album an 8
youtu.be/iSCsBcg_x_U
there are a million critics who gave exile in guyville top marks because that's just an undeniably great album... but to give juliana hatfield an 8? only scaruffi has the courage and the conviction to do that. in a world full of christgau's who would give "hey babe" a 3 with a summary that says "ehh she's hot i guess but her music kinda sucks" here comes a thoroughly passionate, genuine italian to tell us how it's one of the best albums of the '90s
>tangerine dream
every single one of those ratings is accurate. it's a proof of how genius scaruffi is
>won't deny a silly band like tangerine dream put out multiple top-tier all-time classics
>won't try to claim their last 20 albums weren't trash
>also that italian is an old meme, only newfags fall for it
that's actually what tourists think he's one of our most well-known memes cross-board

He is literally an academic but in based STEM instead of cringe music

I chose my words wrong here
I meant 'what does he make with it?'
you don't take out a PhD just because you're interested in the subject, you know what? because it's time, money and energy consuming
do you think this guy were consuming media incessantly while traveling the world just to keep a blog? actual critics don't just watch concertos for fun, they do so because they are paid to write about them later, and that's only one art field
nobody ever paid piero to travel the world, write an article or give a lecture on anything art or philosophy related
he's a bonkers guy who probably came from a wealthy family
OR you can believe him... that's ok, in this case you are clueless how "academic art" is appreciated and written about
haha le
funni post le

ah baby calculator thinks he gets to have an opinion on the arts
how cute
bet you're american too
you newfags, I swear to God

bottom line, if you consider piero's opinion in anyway you're very new to listening to music and should consider shutting the fuck up and listenign to more music

>it's a pleb on the internet simping for the aristocracy

>academia bad
>violent negro music good
>learning bad
>dying for israel good
AMERICAN!

>Arts
Ngmi
>""""""Learning"""""""" arts
Kek
>israel
The capital of the modern world keep seething
youtu.be/vEQAqKGCtdI

>free speech bad
>daughters raped by somalians good
>self defense bad
>dying as a culture good
Need I say more?

bump

why

The man is clearly desperate for more Scaruffi cringe. Here you go user. Enjoy:
scaruffi.com/poetry/ddaenglish.html

"serious academic bit"

has never been less relevant desu, especially for non stem lol, how can you take humanities with tons of woke required beliefs seriously? just literally have a good conversation with an interesting friend lol

>noooooooo music needs to have energy and a story and can't just be soothing piano music
Admit it, you'd fall asleep to this album and enjoy it.

OP clearly asks for more useless "art-rock" albums that are basically silence colored in

Attached: No Pussyfooting.jpg (600x600, 150.73K)

That's nice buddy. But the rest of us decided this was a Scaruffi cringe thread.

Attached: ester168.jpg (375x500, 27.77K)

why yes I did fall asleep to this album, how did you know?

The Ascension (To the Astral Plane Since You Fell Asleep)

Attached: The Ascension.jpg (1400x1400, 518.24K)

I don't doubt that he hasn't actually listened, read, and watched everything listed on his site. See pic related, he puts films that critics rate highly on his lists. Wouldn't be surprised if he does the same with literature and a lot of his music ratings are probably based on a few tracks and not the entire album. But also the man is 66 years old, he's been doing this shit for decades so he's had a long time to consume a lot of art/media.

>nobody ever paid piero to travel the world, write an article or give a lecture on anything art or philosophy related
To be fair, I think his main career is involved with technology and not art so ofc he's not going to be going around the world giving lectures on art when that's not his main field. I don't see what is wrong and what's the harm in him being interested in art/history in his free time.

Attached: films.png (740x68, 6.16K)

but that's a fucking great record