Can you blend overdrive with fuzz as a solo boost?

Attached: od-dist-fuzz-1-620x381.jpg (612x376, 38.99K)

Try it. You might invent something new.

Uh, yeah, sure, why not?
It's a free country...

You can do whatever the fuck you want. It's always one pedal away with you fucking people just quit.

I wouldn’t it might blow a fuse

Go back to your containment thread.

do in whichever order you want, but do it with a clean boost, not an OD, or else you'll get that horrible two-drives-combined sound

If your fuzz pedal is a muff it's already gonna be saturated as fuck so you aren't going to get much more distorted unless you dial in more treble since a lot of fuzzes tend to roll off the highs but you can use an OD pedal as a clean (or slightly dirty) boost, so to answer your question, yes, but you're better off using an eq or dedicated boost pedal since running a dirt pedal into a fuzz is gonna be noisy.

No

What difference does it make? You losers couldn't play for shit no matter what overdrive or fuzz you were using, never mind playing any solos. Boost what, you fucking up the the intro to 'Enter Sandman' for the thousandth time even though you've been practicing it for a decade?

Seriously, this is like asking about drag racing transmission differentials when you can't even ride a bicycle without falling off lmfao

Real talk.

Attached: 6557618_thumb.png (400x384, 54.17K)

Just plugged a Nobels ODR1 into an Ibanez FZ7. No damage or blood loss. Now you can try it for yourself.
>You losers couldn't play for shit
Post your music, so we can learn how it is done, rockstar.

Yeah but you cant play so who give a fuck what you just did

TWO drive pedals at once?! Get this hothead outta here!

go back to /gg/
It sounds like shit for a solo boost. The riffs sound fucktacular however. You might just want to cut the fuzz when soloing.

>Boost what, you fucking up the the intro to 'Enter Sandman' for the thousandth time even though you've been practicing it for a decade?
Bursted out laughing at this.

*crack, sip
I released my first album in 1992. I've learned a couple things since then....

Attached: boomer2.png (680x585, 159.8K)

notice how there's no clips of any playing posted? do you wonder why?

Attached: 9mL8ICsR_400x400.jpg (388x388, 24.62K)

imma release deez nutz on your face lmao

Attached: young-male-grabbing-crotch-5002794.jpg (957x1300, 97.88K)

I don't really care about people's playing or a "gotcha" moment. I just thought that was a solid roast.

Who gives a fuck what you care about

You do. You literally asked, bro.

Best in post on Any Forums for the last few months

It almost makes up for the nonstop rehashing of terrible roasts. Almost.

kek this is the only post in his entire thread anybody needs to read