Which is the superior album Any Forums?

I genuinely cannot decide, please someone make my mind up for me. They’re both inimitably brilliant in their own ways and I want to buy at least one of them on vinyl, but I’m completely torn.

Attached: 0461CDFA-CE98-4571-A869-22F3F392A2FD.jpg (600x532, 178.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dLovSFmB-SI&t=1954s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like twoism

I appreciate the input but please don’t complicate matters further, it’s an either/or question. I’m having a tough time deciding as it is

they're kind of like two sides of the same coin, MHTRTC for more upbeat nostalgia, Geogaddi for spooky nostalgia. my personal preference is geogaddi tho. IABPOITC is pretty good also

MHtRtC is superior but if you like Geogaddi more, I'm not going to pray that away from you.

this

Attached: R-60556-1375458098-1795.jpg (598x594, 80.74K)

>they're kind of like two sides of the same coin
Yeah this is exactly how I feel about it too, but given the cost of buying new vinyl it seems frivolous to buy both. Maybe my best bet is just to peruse secondhand record shops and cop whichever one I find first?

I don’t, I’m completely split. They’re both phenomenal albums. Very different emotional tones with merit to both. God damn this is hard

MHtRtC is more diverse & was more important to IDM as a whole, but Geogaddi is the most consistent

same, it's really good

as for OP, i'd have to pick geodaddy.
but it's really close.

Man I listened to Geogaddi too damn much and now it burns me out.

OP here, fuck it. I’m not gonna get a definitive answer am I?

Should I just buy whichever one I prefer the album artwork of?

youtube.com/watch?v=dLovSFmB-SI&t=1954s old tunes vol2 ofc

I'd do what I did and buy Music Has the Right to Children first.

Those two albums are pretty neck and neck, so having their debut is a good baseline, and I discovered it first, so I really enjoyed having it as context to enjoy Geogaddi later down the road.

buy both

> Those two albums are pretty neck and neck, so having their debut is a good baseline
Seems like a reasonable point. I’ve been listening to both today and I don’t feel like any decision is coming, so I think I might just do this. Guess I can always cop geodaddi down the line

Thanks for the input everyone!

geogaddi is superior
t. patrician

le japanese youtube recommended man xD

Personally Geogaddi even though I'd say MHTRTC is the "better" album.

geogaddi. their albums arent worth listening to. listen to their EPs

i like The Campfire Headphase

wrong, LPs and EPs are both good