Why are there so few black musicians in heavy metal?

Attached: black.jpg (778x505, 161.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RH9kl6XZixo
youtube.com/watch?v=30FTr6G53VU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=RH9kl6XZixo

Attached: travis-scott-exodus.jpg (1024x694, 42.9K)

1. because it takes high iq to play fast
2. It hopefully stays like that forever

>it takes high iq to play fast
don't get me wrong, i hate "black guys" but the average black plays circles around the average white on basically any instrument ainec

scene is "racist" in the same way as hip hop is towards whites. meaning that it is much more difficult to get success/recognition in each scene if you're black on heavy metal or white in hip hop. I know there are tons of black people into metal but proffesionally they would be most likely ignored.

because they didnt listen to it

its ok that there is a genre that black people arent totally involved with

sure bro, give the best blues musician a week to play a black metal song with the instrument of their choosing and I doubt they'll be able to keep up with the Aryan man

such bs lmao, black metal artists like that nigerian get not only welcomed with open arms but propped up and given way more recognition than they would've if they were white. they don't have to prove themselves in the same way white rappers do.

>1. because it takes high iq to play fast
>Bebop has entered the chat

Attached: bebop.jpg (465x492, 92.63K)

there are exceptions but it's not the norm. there are lots of mediocre white rappers who got some form of success too. hell, people still call eminem one of the best to ever do it hahaha

Blasphemy, Suffocation

What a coping retard lmao

Actually there are more than you realise and a lot of shitty modern rap is inspired by all kinds of metal from metalcore to black metal

Metal influence in hip hop very, very rarely extends beyond aesthetic. Black metal especially.

Attached: 217.jpg (736x1185, 146.62K)

>Death

You sure about that?

>scene is "racist" in the same way as hip hop is towards whites. meaning that it is much more difficult to get success/recognition in each scene if you're black on heavy metal or white in hip hop.

It has never been a better time for white people in hip hop. Meanwhile black metal bands are mainly limited to obscure bands in America these days, or African bands few people outside of Africa listen to. You're more likely to find a rapper who screams over heavily distorted, metal sampling/influenced beats.

Ghostemane (while white) is a better example, mixing sonic elements of black metal into his music since 2015, and actually dropping a black metal side project called Baader-Meinhoff. As for black rappers, the ones I can recall that were surprisingly influenced by black metal particularly, are Robb Bank$ when he used to perform live on stage in the late 2010s, and Denzel Curry for doing fast high pitched shrieking vocals in a few songs.

but are they popular among ghetto blacks? eminem's success is due to his suburban white fanbase

>black people can't play fast
youtube.com/watch?v=30FTr6G53VU

Generally black people are more into hiphop & rnb than metal