This album has like 3 good songs

this album has like 3 good songs

Attached: grillaz.jpg (600x580, 66.72K)

they are
New Genious (Brother)
Man Research (Clapper)
Sound Check (Gravity)

Attached: 63A62B39-796C-4B9D-9677-CEC9B837CC95.png (308x308, 128.25K)

>Tomorrow Comes Today
>New Genious (Brother)
>Double Bass
>Latin Simone
>Slow Country
>the rest are good to great
get some sleep OP, you're being delusional

i ain't baiting sorry bro i genuinely believe this

so does this one

Attached: humanz_1200x-1493309049.jpg (1200x1200, 149.5K)

>doesn't bring up sound check or man research
im not downplaying the quality of everything else but the 3 tracks i mention here really stand above the rest in my eyes

Who the fuck still listens to albums?
get the top songs add to your playlist and get rid of that shit.

Rock the house is shit
The rest is great. Arguably their most consistent sounding album next to plastic beach

I didn't see that post so I just assumed you were a "everything that's experimental is filler and hip-hop is garbage" type person
those three tracks, along with slow country and starshine are absolutely fantastic, but the album is like a 9/10 in my eyes, so yknow

this album takes me back to my childhood, playing shitty flash games with friends without any worries

no i'm more of a "the generic alt rock songs are filler and i prefer deltron 3030 over the hiphop tracks on this" kinda person

fair enough, I disagree with you on the altrock but the hiphop tracks here are indeed weak

THIS IS THE BREAKFAST CLUB~

first half is great, the other a little more spotty but still good. Most importantly this album has a soul and identity, something they've lost since then

Rock the house is very good you faggots just don't like it because it's entry level and you want to seem cool. I hope you all die.

Attached: ah ah.jpg (560x616, 265.94K)

I was the only one in this thread who mentioned anything about rock the house

it's better than Clint Eastwood, it's great in general but the last verse is forgettable, the single version is superior
the batshit flute is the best part

*recorder
am retarded

no retard

Attached: Untitled.jpg (720x599, 93.08K)

Based Man Research (Clapper) enjoyer
Album is a masterpiece though, no bad songs