This album is simply unbelievable. Perhaps the greatest album of all time

This album is simply unbelievable. Perhaps the greatest album of all time.

Attached: E1E9018C-E049-40B7-AB4A-87E17E40414E.jpg (1500x1500, 175.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p9FZVdoakd0
youtube.com/watch?v=hGLI_mnryWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I really believe this, it means so much to me. I’m sure you guys can understand this feeling,

Sorry, boyos, you're overrating this one.

They've got at least 4 undeniably better albums. And a couple would be arguable as well.

I think Out of the Blue and A New World Record are better, but this album seems to get a lot of love because one of the songs was in some anime.

word

My ratings:
1) Time
2) Eldorado
3) Out of the Blue
4) A New World Record

The rest come after that.

Attached: 944C537F-20E6-453F-9F5C-B95C551330E0.png (1200x900, 1.93M)

So fucking good this ablum

Attached: 91A5EE13-519E-483C-B3A9-30261092D52C.jpg (4096x2304, 1.02M)

>artist opens the album with the best song they ever recorded
Any other cases?

I’m not sure, but I agree about Twilight. Fucking amazing.

New phone, who dis?

It makes me cry like an absolute baby.

It's not even the best ELO album, and you're a weeb faggot.

Suck my cock

For me, it's undoubtedly:
Face the Music > No Answer > Discovery > all the rest.
But among those rest it gets very tight with the range from mostly-solid or mostly-skippable. I must admit I've had a change of heart after relistening to a couple of these today (especially about Time) – below that top tier cooould be:

OOTB > Time ≥ Secret Messages{the complete version} ≥ ANWR > On the Third Day > Balance of Power ≥ Eldorado > ELO II (as much as I love Mama and Kuiama)

I don't understand why this album is talked about all over Any Forums like the best shit. There's nothing remarkable about it, especially for 1981.

The album cover is incredible at the very least.

Idk why people like Time. It sounds almost phoned in and the songs all kinda blend into each other, and not in a good way. Out of the Blue, Eldorado, A New World Record, and even Discovery are all leagues better.

It's literally just because Twilight was used in Daicon IV, which is an extremely important piece of media in anime/otaku history. Anyone trying to tell you that it's not because they're a fucking weeb is filthy liar. Any Forums is a weeb site to the core.

I don't agree with that second statement but I'm glad you've been shilling this album so hard lately, it's great

can you even enjoy music you don't actually own physically? i only listen to things on cd or vinyl

I get more enjoyment out of fb2k now than I ever did out of my vinyl player

Neil Young tried to be edgy with Trans, and Styx with picrel.
No one comes close to Jeff Lynne's genius...

Attached: Styx_-_Kilroy_Was_Here.jpg (301x300, 51.3K)

youtube.com/watch?v=p9FZVdoakd0
youtube.com/watch?v=hGLI_mnryWc

literally the best two-track sequence in the history of music