Any Forums is literally the worst board

NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT LIKE A POPULAR ARTIST. I ONLY LIKED HIM DURING THE YONKERS AND ODD FUTURE ERA.

Attached: Igor_-_Tyler,_the_Creator.jpg (316x316, 14.32K)

even at that time it was cringe

Sounds like a made up problem, man.
Everybody likes Igor

>NOOO YOU HAVE TO LIKE THIS BORING R&B AND NOT THE COOL LOFI EXPERIMENTS OF A BOY WITH A PASSION

I don't like Tyler the Creator and this is the first time I have ever taken time out of my day to type that on Any Forums.

>odd future era

that was shit too, you ever listen to that shit as an adult? its cringe as shit
"hurr fuck you dad fuck schoool durrr xDD"

He's fucking shit and always has been

>contrarianism

Attached: o.jpg (400x400, 11.08K)

He was better back in the Loiter Squad days when he was acting like a literal monke. Now nothing's really changed besides his outfit and all of a sudden he's like a top class artist, leaving all his friends behind for weird pseudo elitism bullshit. "haha I'm with all the rich white people but I'm still acting like a literal monkey!" The dude has never made a CLASSIC album. Yeah his albums do have hits here and there. But I can't believe people but him in the same realm of other artists that have NO SKIPS on multiple albums.

I like every tyler album for different reasons, cherry bomb is the worst one but i still like individual tracks like smuckers
>I TELL HIM TO EAT A DICK QUICKER THAN MEXICANS SPRINT OVER BORDERS

Mediocrity personified.

i liked when he rapped about faggots instead of being one

igor is easily his worst album though

I found his earlier shit to be kind of boring desu. Call me a pseud but I loved his last four albums

I only liked Bastard. Used to listen to it while playing WoW kek

I think Wolf is peak early Tyler desu, and one of the high points of Tyler's career. Still idiosyncratic enough that the music never quite sounds like anything else out, but the moments of beauty and sparks of brilliance in the narrative really give it it's charm. Nigga's albums used to be about getting locked up in a mental institution after tryna steal someone's girl at summer camp, album in OP is just him being sad about losing his boyfriend

So much this, I know it was just edgy teenagers trying to shock the world but old Tyler/Odd Future makes me feel happy

All Odd Future and Tyler the Creator fans are faggots and so are you, OP.

This but unironically

Cherry Bomb > the rest of his shit

I liked flower boy more to be desu

I don't like ghetto rap