This album is actually good as fuck

this album is actually good as fuck

Attached: Human After All.jpg (4800x4800, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

It's mid. Not as bad as people said when in first came out though

mid after all

You have to be drunk/10 years old for it to be good

The biggest problem and mistake were always the singles, apart from Prime Time of Your Life the singles are the worst tracks on the album, if they promoted the album with Emotion anf Steam Machine instead for example this album probably wouldn't have been as coldly received.

Technologic always gets me in a good mood to dance

Technologic is one of their best songs

Shit I forgot about that one.

mmmmmMMMMMMmmmmm we are human
mmmmmMMMMMMmmmmm casserole

Attached: best-tuna-noodle-casserole-10-e1620012135332.jpg (1050x700, 113.63K)

Robot Rock is based
>b-but it is le sample!!!

>tfw listening to Emotion

Attached: donshave.jpg (492x572, 47.65K)

Make Love is my favourite Daft Punk song :)

I thought that's what they said when I was a youngster when my dad would put the album on

Attached: 1624854461118.jpg (1773x1080, 295.27K)

simply their best song

what the fuck does mid mean?

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mid

only mid track on it is brainwasher, also robot rock because the sample is lazy and leaves a bad taste

Nah it’s bad, I only care for tracks 3 and 4

PRIME TIME OF YOUR LIFE
>gonna do it
NOW
>don't wait and
>LIVING
today
THE PRIME TIME OF YOU LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Robot Rock hooked me as a 9-year-old. Got me into Daft Punk who are now still an all-time fav.

Steam Machine + Make Love + Technologic at the VERY least are ace. Awesomely, Daft Punk is 4/4 on stellar studio albums. :')