Best band ever

FUCK THE BEATLES, FUCK THE DOORS, CARTOONS ARE THE BEST !!! FIGHT ME !

Attached: cartoons.jpg (599x399, 104.89K)

Seriously , the lyrics for witch doctor are the greatest achievement in musical history.

i heard that song 1000 times in my childhood and never knew what its performers looked like. seeing OPs pic i'm not the least bit surprised

Feel like shit just want novelty Eurodance back.

FUCK YOUR INDUSTRY SHILLED POP PUNK REVIVAL, NOVELTY EURODANCE REVIVAL WHEN ???

That stuff was pure sovl, everything is just so bland, boring and self conscious now, it fucking sucks.

Look at those titties!

eurodance was kino. kind of inbetween 80s pop and milder more normie sounding 2000s electronic music.

I really wish it would make a comeback.

Can't wait for the revival to start, then Cartoons releasing their new album and then pitchfork giving it a 9/10 and best new album label while crowning Cartoons godfathers of the novelty eurodance genre, showing the kids how it's done.

hou hi hou haha ting tang walla walla bing bang !!!

Bump that shit up.

met and even worked with some of them a few times
they were pretty chill

Enter TOY-BOX.

Attached: R-2101855-1264103544.jpg (472x472, 91.19K)

DO THAT DIDDLY DEE FOR ME

The Cartoons are so based

BUMP FOR THE LOVE OF EURODANCE

Yeah Split Enz is pretty good

COME ON MU BOW DOWN IN FRONT OF YOUR MASTERS, FUCK NIRVANA ! FUCK THE BEACH BOYS IN THE ASS !!! FUCK YOUR FAV BAND !!! CARTOONS ARE BETTER IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAYS !!!

Cartoons > the rolling stones

BUMPITY BUMP

IMAGINE LISTENING TO ANY OTHER BAND, SERIOUSLY CAN YOU IMAGINE ? BECAUSE I CAN'T, I JUST CAN'T. I'M LISTENING TO CARTOONS 24/7 MY WIFE LEFT THE HOUSE WITH THE DOG AND THE KIDS BECAUSE THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND !!!!