Music has stopped providing any stimuli to me

I've heard anything. Any possible genre, even the most experimental and avant-garde material cannot provide real emotions to me and it ends being predictable and boring. Only contemporary classical, electroacoustic and acousmatic music keep me interested, but it's about sensation and not emotion anymore.

Attached: on, set-true.png (1400x1400, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M-WR4XkH7rc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same . normal music should be extinct
youtu.be/M-WR4XkH7rc

just take a break then. also you could try just making your own music

I agree with this fag. I make my own music and I listen to it all the time and it’s personalized to me, which is great.

Ae 4 life tho'

You went full retard man. Never go full retard.

Listen to top40 pop

If this ever happens to me I'm killing myself

have u listened to therion - siren of the woods

I'm a musician and I make my own music, I have a master degree from the conservatory in electroacoustic music. Making music is a different thing and process obviously, still not very emotional. I think it's also depression in my case, I don't know what to do, living in a society that doesn't care about independent musicians is horrifying and life-denying.

Attached: 2109_05_04-Preview_Munich_High_End_2019-017.jpg (1800x1350, 742.32K)

Independent musicians matter to people who have half a brain. I love independent music.

>emotions
>music
>he hasn't gone full sensation
>he doesn't worship stevie wonder and jamiroquai for blending jazz and pop
>he doesn't watch every berkley funk video once just to see what they do but never return because the hooks are wack

Attached: 1643410308167.jpg (180x236, 20.35K)

This.

Wish I could blast AE into a high end system like this.

I relate

How may albums have you heard?

400 plus. Maybe 500 even. I stopped counting.

cool bait post but in the off chance you actually are depressed you can end that pretty quickly and abruptly if you really wanted to

That's not a whole lot. Are you 18? Maybe stop listening shit like you're collecting pokemons

thanks

I know this feel unfortunately, we are either depressed or have overdosed in some way

>Independent musicians matter to people who have half a brain. I love independent music.

lol you have half a brain

new autechre??