Itt: times an artist lost you as a fan forever because of one ignorant comment

times when the artist should have just shut their mouth instead

Attached: albini.jpg (1000x500, 42.77K)

He is right and you know it

Attached: 1642378355962.png (406x390, 181.34K)

I hate hamburgers. But that's not true

>for less than the cost
prove it

not this shit again

According to google you can buy loaf of bread for around 2.50 dollars and quarter of a pound of cheese for around 1.40 dollars which is less than the cost of big mac (3.99). When it comes to roast beef its more expensive therefore hes wrong but cheese still aplies.

ah yes cheese sandwich mmmm tasty and filling

yes a loaf, a whle block of cheese, and a whole package of roast beef which you could make several sandwiches with... its definitely significantly less for a single sandwich

Fat people are fat because they're lazy and stupid. Literally go to costco and buy frozen food in bulk like legumes and peas it's not that fucking hard.

Albini's grovelling apologetics for his "white, male privilege" lost my respect for him. Argue sandwiches all you want, but cucking is an unforgivable sin.

I mean if you buy whoole loaf of bread you can make a lot of sandwiches, not only one
If we counting it like this then you are porbably right, a single sandwich will be cheaper
Still I only proved that its cheaper, taste is pretty subjective so some people will like big mac more and other cheese sandwich

costco literaly has expensive af memberships

wow then go to literally any other grocery establishment in the us of a so hard

This is what I ate nearly every day in Europe and maybe it’s slightly more expensive than McDonald’s or something but McDonald’s fucking sucks and you’re killing yourself by eating that garbage

well off and out of touch musician talking about poverty problems is such a tired cliche at this point. if you want to seem woke or whatever, blame fast food on the us government and corn-syrup lobbyists. inundate the ppl working 60 hours a week at minimum wages with an expensive shopping list and they are suddenly less incentivized to set time aside to cook or meal prep. even harder when you've made the mistake of having children. just shut them the fuck up with a kid's meal and get em stuck on that delicious, over saturated mcdondalds manna

honestly if all you have is cheese and bread, find drinkable water and make soup with it

for less than the cost of a big mac i think i fucked your mom once or maybe twice i don't remeber and now op faggot hates me

Worth it for gas alone.

user you don't know how bad we have it. I make my own bread because literally all the bread you can buy at the store is fake poison garbage. Even the shit near the delis is fake bullshit because amerilards can't figure out how to put gravy or soup on stale bread or make french toast with it. In America you basically have to bake bread yourself, smoke bacon yourself, make sausage yourself, make clarified butter yourself or pay out the ass for actual food. Everything else is poison. The only place that I found sells real bread is costcos bakery and it os $3 per small loaf.

Attached: 0072250011370_IN_Default_default_large.jpg (600x462, 85.71K)

>LE BIG MAC MAN, LE BIG MAC MAN aren't I funny guys?1!?
Shut up and get some new material faggots

This will give you many meals while the big mac is presumably just one meal. That should be taken into consideration.

baking bread is easy though
agree with you on the grocery store crap. dont you have any independent bakeries nearby?

Nothing good. I live in the midadlantic. Maybe Baltimore or Wilmington or Philly does but I'm not stepping foot in those ghetto shitholes. This area has horrifically bad food. I miss the west where I could get fresh baked tortillas daily. Baking easy breadmaker bread is easy yeah but making pizza or potato bread or actual italian bread where you have to ferment in the fridge for a long time is a messy hassle.