"Twenties" is the most embarrassingly bad song they've done yet

"Twenties" is the most embarrassingly bad song they've done yet.

Attached: 1646310372733.jpg (800x500, 43.59K)

Embarrassingly bad is their bread & butter

I truly do not see the appeal of this band. To be fair I haven't actually listened to an album, but the vocals are the main thing that turn me off to their sound. They just sound so wimpy when considering their look

I like some of the songs. great riffs. I have only listened to the first 2 albums though.

I love this band, not because of their music but because makes metalcucks seethe everytime they release something

They still exist? Good for them, hope they learned to play more than 4 riffs.

You're going to cut your finger using that much edge.

So listen to them, jerky.

The guy has an incredibly well-tuned ear for memorable hooks. Simple as. Comes with the territory of being a Swede. Oh and also the lore is quite entertaining as well, especially considering they work the fans into it as well by saying we're part of their congregation or introducing new Papa's in the middle of a concert.

Kinda based, you have been ultra based if you scored Satan trips.

Attached: Papa Bucks.jpg (1024x442, 144.79K)

>especially considering they work the fans into it as well by saying we're part of their congregation or introducing new Papa's in the middle of a concer
Honestly this. The incense before they come out, the lighting, the mood. Seeing the first two papas live was an incredible experience. You really felt like you were watching a sermon take place.

The spark got lost a little as they changed up the "Style" of the papas, but it still holds some magic. Standing up from our seats with everyone in the London Palladium while they played "He Is" is one of the best gig moments of my life.

They should take some lessons with actually talented people

Attached: 1643893242064.jpg (259x194, 10.92K)

well, i mean, you should probably listen to a band before forming an opinion. think of them as a return to sabbath style metal.

>not on the square
>not on the level
opinion discarded

Ghost is so cringe. 80s pop and metal? CRINGE

>The guy has an incredibly well-tuned ear for memorable hooks
I've heard lots of their songs before and I can't remember a single one? They're just Kiss for Redditors imo

>They're just Kiss for Redditors imo
I like their stuff but I laughed at the accuracy

Meliora is their only good album

>The guy has an incredibly well-tuned ear for memorable hooks.
I honestly cannot tell if Ghost fans are real or just trolls at this point. I wouldn't be able to hum you a ghost tune if my life depended on it and their albums were currently playing in the same room.

I prefer the first two records. Meliora and everything after just bores me to tears.

>"Twenties" is the most embarrassingly bad song they've done yet.
nah

Attached: pro memoria lyrics.png (368x850, 27.97K)

Did you mean to reply to a Ghost fan?

>I've heard lots of their songs before and I can't remember a single one?
Why did you phrase that as a question?

Their only good album is opus eponymous.