Nevermind is a motley crue album

>nevermind is a motley crue album

Attached: motley-crue-danny-goldberg-kurt-cobain.jpg (1200x800, 260.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fL6uYfOBx4E
youtube.com/watch?v=aIr_IXXLZ8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nevermind sounds like any pop song. because kurt and the rest of the band couldn't do anything but pop music. Everlong could have been written by kurt

Name one motley crue song that sounds like nevermind

Nirvana wishes

I assume this in reference to cobain saying that he didn't like the production sound on Nevermind because it sounded like a common or garden commercial rock album. The type of album a band like motley cru would release.

Too Fast For Love sounds more "punky" than Nevermind, which is a bit of irony considering how Nirvana coveted the "punk" label

Attached: motleytoofast.png (480x505, 469.17K)

Yeah. I think that was Cobain's point

youtube.com/watch?v=fL6uYfOBx4E

vs

youtube.com/watch?v=aIr_IXXLZ8Q

>t. has never heard of the Wipers, Flipper, or Scratch Acid, and has no idea what post-hardcore noise rock is

Cobain was such a goddamn child, it's unreal how he's been lionized.

no one put a gun on cobain to make such a safe album like nevermind

He died for his ''art''.

God Vince Neil looks horrible

There's almost a permanent "I h8 kurt. I hate nirvana" thread on Any Forums.
It's bizarre. He died nearly 30 years ago.
> Kurt made a quip in an interview 3 decades ago that pissed me off. I'm going to start a thread about it in Any Forums.
Kek

There are also daily multiple "I love Nirvana" threads, what's your point?

Any Forums just likes being contrarian, and it's somehow gotten worse as Any Forums's gotten less and less relevant to pop culture.

No, he died because he was a depressed junkie. No one has ever said he died for his art. In fact, he'd planned a folk project with Greg Sage and Michael Stipe, but offed himself before it could be made.

Nirvana made Bleach because they were into sludgy, punky stuff like the Seattle scene. But Cobain was a good pop songwriter, so they wanted to make an accessible alternative/punk album, which is what Nevermind was. They've always been open about wanting to make an accessible record. Then they wanted to make something more uncompromising and true to their roots, so they made In Utero, which is a much noisier, darker record.

As if all the guys in Crüe aren't just as childish. To compare them, Cobain was a better songwriter than Sixx. Cobain had an ear for beautiful melodies, but he was never more than a functional guitarist, so there's really no comparison with Mars, who's a great guitarist. Neither has an amazing singer, but Cobain has a great voice, while Neil has always been inferior to other rock singers, he was just the pretty boy frontman. I don't think Nirvana ever had much of a business sense, they got help from their friends and labels, which is unlike Sixx, who had a great business sense, and wanted to be a rockstar because he didn't want to spend the rest of his life in poverty.

All in all, they're very hard bands to compare because they're so different. Both are great at what they do, and I think it's foolish to deny that. They're both just great rock bands. Crüe was a good hard rock band, Nirvana were a great alternative rock band. I prefer Nirvana, probably just for superficial aesthetic reasons, they're both great.

No. Nirvana sounds like a straight up noise rock band, but catchier. If they hadn't blown up, they'd be part of the punk underground. Punk is in Crüe's DNA, but if glam metal had never happened, Crüe would fit comfortably with other hard rock bands with an ear for pop, like Cheap Trick, Van Halen, and Def Leppard.

In Utero sounds as poppy as nevermind. I think deep down kurt was a conservative, that's why he tried to be edgy

>deep down kurt was a conservative, that's why he tried to be edgy
I think that's silly. Over time it's come out that some major punk figures were deeply conservative, like the Cro-Mags, Youth of Today, the Misfits, and Dave Smalley of Dag Nasty/Down By Law/ALL/DYS. Left wing politics show some correlation with higher openness and empathy, while right wing politics show some correlation with diligence/conscientiousness. But I think people are more complex than that. I've met plenty of very conservative people who were into experimental indie music, and plenty of progressives who mainly listened to top 40 pop.

>They've always been open about wanting to make an accessible record.
the guy always complained about nevermind production

>contrarian
that's just a stupid way of saying something is "objectively good"
guess who's the actuak retard?

You. You're a butthurt, silly little retard. :)

you're contrarian!